Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercs22

I can't fuckin live like this

Please excuse my arrogance but I'm really at my wits end here. I was born to be good looking, growing up I was full of confidence and I was especially handsome, its so fuckin depressing. I'm 17 and for the past 5+ years between the nasty separation of my parents and this disgusting plague of a disease known as acne I've been completely miserable. My problem is that I compare myself to the best, I can't stand knowing that I could be one of the most good looking people out there but now that I have these acne scars on various areas of my face, nasty red marks and uneven skin tone its completely out of reach. I can't stand the fact that the girl I'm trying to get with right now would probably be all over me if my self esteem was higher and i didnt have all these skin problems. I have to fuckin secretly put on my moms make up everyday before i go to school or go out anywhere. I fuckin hate my life. I wish this shit on my face was just gone seriously it could be worse and I feel for you guys that do have it worse than I do, I really do. Sorry for wasting your guys time with this shit

You're not wasting our time. Thanks for posting! We're here for you all of the way! I know what it's like. I'm trying to get with a guy who is fully confident and I just can't get close to him at all because of my skin issues. Ugh. >.< Will you please tell us where your acne is located and what it looks like? Is it just whiteheads or is it inflamed or what? We could possibly help if you provide us information of what your skin is going through. Although, I think it's best if guys aren't too cocky. >.>

Yea my bad if I came off cocky it really wasn't my intention I was just expressing how frustrated i am that I believe I could be very good looking if I had no skin problems. Anyway, my main problem really is the uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation that I have on my forehead and the area on my cheeks thats under the eyes and close to the nose. I did a glycolic acid peel recently and I'm convinced that it caused the three rolling scars I now have on my cheek. They're not too deep but they're right on top of one another so it really looks like shit. I never used to get scars like that until after I did the peel. I also have some minor scarring on my nose and a rolling scar on my chin. It all wouldn't look so bad if my skin tone was smooth and evened out.

Yea my bad if I came off cocky it really wasn't my intention I was just expressing how frustrated i am that I believe I could be very good looking if I had no skin problems. Anyway, my main problem really is the uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation that I have on my forehead and the area on my cheeks thats under the eyes and close to the nose. I did a glycolic acid peel recently and I'm convinced that it caused the three rolling scars I now have on my cheek. They're not too deep but they're right on top of one another so it really looks like shit. I never used to get scars like that until after I did the peel. I also have some minor scarring on my nose and a rolling scar on my chin. It all wouldn't look so bad if my skin tone was smooth and evened out.

No worries. I understand.

Did you do the peel yourself or by a professional? What the percentage you used of glycolic acid? You should really go to a skin spa and let them evaluate your skin and recommend you the best kind of peel.

I did it myself, it was like 12.5% I think and I left it on for 4 minutes, this was like 2 months ago I think. It definitely burned and it left a ton of little tiny brown scabs that went away within a few days. I just talked to my mom about going to a derm and getting subscision or something done.

I did it myself, it was like 12.5% I think and I left it on for 4 minutes, this was like 2 months ago I think. It definitely burned and it left a ton of little tiny brown scabs that went away within a few days. I just talked to my mom about going to a derm and getting subscision or something done.

You definitely should let a professional handle your skin from here on out. ;]

That's good! I hope the dermatologist helps you out! Keep us updated!

Please excuse my arrogance but I'm really at my wits end here. I was born to be good looking, growing up I was full of confidence and I was especially handsome, its so fuckin depressing. I'm 17 and for the past 5+ years between the nasty separation of my parents and this disgusting plague of a disease known as acne I've been completely miserable. My problem is that I compare myself to the best, I can't stand knowing that I could be one of the most good looking people out there but now that I have these acne scars on various areas of my face, nasty red marks and uneven skin tone its completely out of reach. I can't stand the fact that the girl I'm trying to get with right now would probably be all over me if my self esteem was higher and i didnt have all these skin problems. I have to fuckin secretly put on my moms make up everyday before i go to school or go out anywhere. I fuckin hate my life. I wish this shit on my face was just gone seriously it could be worse and I feel for you guys that do have it worse than I do, I really do. Sorry for wasting your guys time with this shit

Join the club. I've never had a girlfriend due to acne and some of my spots are like red traffic lights, I guess if I went out most of the cars would stop in the street.

I paid for sex because of acne and self confidence something I'm not proud of doing, but needs must.

You definitely should let a professional handle your skin from here on out. ;]

That's good! I hope the dermatologist helps you out! Keep us updated!

Yea I'll try. And thanks a lot for lending the support, it means a lot it shows what kind of person you are =)

dude i totally get where you're coming from. before i had acne girls were all over me and i was completely confident in myself. but the confidence slowly went away as my acne got worse. i still do pretty well for myself, but i hate that i cant live up to my full potential. but hey im with a great girl right now, and if i was the conceded kid i used to be, i probably would have never gotten with her, so i at least have that to be happy about.

The most popular girl in school asked me out when my skin was clear, not along after that I started getting acne, no more interest from girls, was it my lack of confidence or the acne? I thought girls were just shallow. Not any more!

Believe me there some stunning girls out there who aren't shallow and interested in appearance. There's nothing wrong with saying you are a good looking guy, sounds like you have that confidence in you somewhere. Maybe you should just stop thinking about it so much, I found myself feeling so much better about myself when I stopped looking in mirrors.

Things have worked out just fine for me now, we only get one chance at this so just go for it.

From a girl's perspective: I don't care if the guy has acne. I didn't even care when I had clear skin if the guy had acne. I was actually completely interested in a guy who had it bad. He cleared up with some strong meds that made him randomly cry during school. Anyway, don't worry so much about the girl situation. As long as you can make her laugh and show her a good time, you have a pretty good shot with her. Hope it all works out!

The best cure for vanity is acne, despite how painful it may be.

What the bollocking hell is that supposed to meen?

dude accutane!!! - its the answer.. im 15 and i was weilded hideous by acne - its just not fair. I meen at the time of our lives when nature wants us to look our best and reproduces - it makes us the most hideous we will ever be - oit shud be inflicted on old alkredy ugly ppl.

Anyways accutane honestly 8 weeks in nop pimples left, no red skin, and amazingly no holey scars (idk the proper word), just loittle marks, which the doctors says will go completely.

Acne free is so fun.... you can flirt (with girls and boys - my hormones are so screwed up i dont really care which) and not worry that ur covered in pus filled spots and bright red from acne treatment.

accutane Accutane accutane!!!!

I love u accutane!!!

The best cure for vanity is acne, despite how painful it may be.

What the bollocking hell is that supposed to meen?

Oh I think you know. No, I know you know.

Acne free is so fun.... you can flirt (with girls and boys - my hormones are so screwed up i dont really care which) and not worry that ur covered in pus filled spots and bright red from acne treatment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

More power to ya, man!