Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deep SHARK

Different Laser Technology is cheaper and leaser downtine.. HELP!

Hello community. My name is Julio and this is my first post on this message board. I have been dealing with acne for about 5 years and even after 3 years of Dans regiment but things dont seem 2 to stay the same. I have finally decided to try Laser Resurfacing and hope that is makes a drastic change in my facial appearance, but I need some insight about lasers and post effects. I mostly have scars from ingrowing hairs and a occasional pimple. My concern is choosing the right treatment.

I been doing just a little research for treatments around my area and found a different kind of laser claiming less downtime as well as no bleeding and a cheaper alternative.

This laser is called the "WHISPER NG" using Extended Ablation technology or Er:YAG laser.

[http://www.sandstonemedicaltechnologies.com/whisper.php ]

Here is the website of the location of were I plan to go if I do go forward with this treatment.

[http://www.ayouthfulreflection.com/laser-skin-resurfacing/ ]

It claims to charge only $400 for full face.

I want to see if any other memebers can tell me is this is a better alternative to CO2 lasers or any other kind of laser. I want the best results but im only willing to pay up to $800 only for 1 treatment. Im looking to have the least downtime and healing time. Would any of you recomend this or anything else?.. Please help me because i do plan to go thru with this in less then a Month. Any suggestion is appreciated. THANK YOU

Edited by Deep SHARK