Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NateBB

Help me identify my scars and treatment please =(

Hey guys Im new to this forums and suffer from what I would say is mild acne. I have a bunch of black dots left all over my forehead and some on my cheeks from pimples. I really dont know what to do, even if I leave my pimple alone it still leaves a black mark. I've tried several home remedies like Lemon Juice, Cucumber Juice, Potatoes, Tomatoes, I exfoliated with baking soda hoping some of the scars would come off, and I even use an oil free, scent free dove face soap to try and stop more pimples from coming. Im really frustrated, and me being a 16 year old in high school doesnt help. My face really is everything and I just want clear, pimple free skin. Heres some pics, let me know what you guys think. Im open to everything, if you have any questions ask away =) :think::redface:

post-127506-1271895031_thumb.jpg

post-127506-1271895061_thumb.jpg

post-127506-1271895089_thumb.jpg

post-127506-1271895113_thumb.jpg

post-127506-1271895031_thumb.jpg

post-127506-1271895061_thumb.jpg

post-127506-1271895089_thumb.jpg

post-127506-1271895113_thumb.jpg

I really need help guys. I dont understand why you guys dont feel the need to throw some adive out there, especially the people with experience.

hi. i just see some active and acne and hyperpigmentation. if you do have scars only shallow and small and few

your acne looks completely mild. I myself would probably go to a dermatologist to chek it out for me. But if not then as I see from your pics u mite wanna stop with all the at home remedies cause they pretty much aren't doing nothing. I will buy a cethaphil mild cleanser from walgreens/cvs. wash mornin and nite.. then at nite apply somthing topical like differin gel! but if anything just let me know :) btww u have mainly marks .. applying a sunscreen/moisturizer will give u amazing results!