Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ToastyTea

Seeing old photos of yourself...

...when you had clear skin (and unscarred to whom applys) doesn't it just make you feel sick (well not literally but) and sad/depressed. Thinking about to which I do sometimes aswell is not a nice thought.

Moving flat at the weekend n came accross some old photos not seen in ages from my late teens/early 20's (Im 25 now) and my skin used to be perfect and now spots/scars/red marks cover my face...was horrible looking at them...I used to actually look happy aswell whereas now just depressed from it never going away and hate to have my photo taken.

:boohoo:

Kinda sorta. Yes, because the skin was so soft and smooth. No, because I was so young, stupid, and self centered then. I'd rather have acne than the mentality of 18 year old me. :lol:

it really sucks =/.. especially when people say "you used to look so different back then", and you can tell they're referring to your skin even though they dont say it.