Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so I am still in my teens and my acne isn't servere but still bothers me. I have blackheads and whiteheads and only once in a while get a big bump. My skin is oily in the tzone and pretty much dry everywhere else. I also have a ton of like whiteheads or something on my chin. There's like 30 little ones! And no matter what I do they never fully go away they only minimize a bit. They look like skin coloredish and are little bumps I dont what they are my best guess is whiteheads. I am currently using skin ID my skin Id is 2% salicylic acne cleanser,2% salicylic acid toner,2.5% bp acne treatment so far my acne seems like its been clearing a bit but not as much as i want. my acne isnt super bad and its taking a long time ive been using skin id for like a month already. can someone please help me out. My acne really bothers me! My blackheads and whiteheads are soooo stubborn and never go away! Please help me. I was thinking about switching to Dan's regimen do you think it would work for blackheads and whiteheads?? Thanks in advance!

I just stopped using cetaphil moisturzing lotion today because i suspect it was giving me whiteheads. I was even getting whiteheads on skin that wasn't red or inflammed. Very strange.

It's a shame because i really like the texture of the lotion and the way it absorbs.