Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bimmer4life

NEED GREAT San Antonio/ Austin Dermatologist for either fraxel repair/restore or active fx laser

Hi I've been looking for a really good dermatologist in san antonio or austin area that does laser resurfacing for acne scaring. I have rolling scars and also ice pick scars and some discoloration. About 6 months ago I met with Dr. Stephen Miller of San Antonio and discussed an Active FX/Deep FX procedure and said that a majority of my scaring would be gone and after a 2nd treatment pretty much all gone. One of the reasons I did not go through with it was because he quoted me $3,500 for a treatment which I felt was a bit too expensive for the treatment. Am I right or is that about the right price?? He is the only dermatologist I have met with regarding laser resurfacing so I would like to know if anyone else could recommend someone in this area that they have been to before for this kind of treatment. Thanks in advance!!