Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rohane

Bleaching shirts with back acne regimen

Hi there, I've been on Dan's regimen for about 5 months with my face and it's worked wonders. With such great results, I've decided to tackle the back acne issues. I'm rather cautious to start it just because I'm afraid of bleaching my shirts. I don't have a problem doing all the products at night because I wear white t shirts to bed. However, in the mornings that changes with my everyday clothes. So I was wondering, does the acne regimen for the back bleach clothes and what does the AHA + tend to do to clothing? and even if it did start to bleach my things, would it just be in the inside, or would it show through to the outside as well?

If you're using BP with the Back Acne Regimen, it could bleach your shirts. I don't think the mild Back Acne Regimen calls for BP; just AHA, and I don't believe AHA bleaches clothing. The Moderate Back Acne Regimen calls for both AHA and BP, though.

You could try wearing a white undershirt under your regular shirt during the day. That might prevent the BP from getting on the inside of your regular shirts and bleaching them.