Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
singingfool

Pore Strips...

I've used them before and they worked great! For about a week I didn't have anyyy blackheads, but they eventually come back, but they do temporarily work great. They literally suck up all your blackheads and wax them out. It looks so gross and disgusting when you look at the strip!

Make sure you dry out your nose and make sure your nose isn't oily at all before you apply it because it will not work if it's applied on an oily surface.

Hi, I tried them but they weren't for me. The ones I tried instructed that they be wetted and applied to the nose. Then they dry, and when they dried they really 'grabbed' the skin and they were kinda' hard to get off. They did extract some blackheads for sure, but I thought they were a little too tough on my nose. I'm not wording this perfectly, but that's the gist of my first impression of them. Maybe they work better for different folks, my skin's just SO sensitive that it kinda' freaked me out, how 'stuck' they were to my skin and how kinda' difficult they were to remove.

All the best, S4s :)