Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
illegalsmile

what is on my face?

So for awhile, off and on for the last couple months I've had this thing on my face in between my eyebrows right about the bridge of my nose. Always in the same spot. It hurts when it's in and right now it's about 1/4" diameter and raises off the skin like an 1/8th of an inch. I've had pimples in the past and this is definitely not a pimple, it never forms any pus or anything like that. Starting to get quite irritated with it as I don't really have any acne otherwise. Feels like there's a little round bb or small rock under my skin.

Will a cortisone shot take care of it? I'm tired of trying to wait it out.

Reflexology says that my liver is unhealthy. I do drink at least 4 times a week though I do trail run about 30 miles a week and mountain bike. The sunglasses i wear touch that area too. Any thoughts on that?

THANKS!

Edited by illegalsmile

Thats really weird...i thought i was the only one who got these. I get them in the same place too. I had one for a really long time a while ago but it eventually went down on its own. But now another one popped up in the same place. They don't really bother me tho because people can't really tell it is there. But yeah, i get the exact same thing so you are not alone.

i thought i was the only one who got these. I get them in the same place too. They don't really bother me tho because people can't really tell it is there. But yeah, i get the exact same thing so you are not alone.

Awesome, not really but you know what i'm saying. It used to not bother me until it started turning really red and becoming a visible red dot. I think I'm going to head to the derm today to see about a cortisone shot. Thanks for the info