Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
subhuman

Acne free but dull complexion?

After a few months of the DK Regimen, I'm pretty much acne free besides some stubborn non-inflamed acne sitting in my skin, but I'm noticing that overall my skins tone and texture is bad and dull looking. Basically it just doesn't look healthy. Should I try using serums or moisturizers marketed for these problems, or will it just risk screwing up the regimen and clogging my pores? What about some form of exfoliation (that doesn't cause an initial breakout as I'm prone to bad post-inflammatory HP)? Has anyone else have this issue and found something that helped?

Thanks

Give Dan's AHA+ a try.

It can be used as a light chemical exfoliant to improve skin tone, and it's been tested by quite a few individuals (Dan himself included) with the DK store products, so it shouldn't cause any unwanted side-effects.

I incorporated it into my Regimen a week or so ago, and it truly does improve the skin tone, plus it ever so slowly starts to fade out the left-over red marks.