Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, so i just bought the kit that i mentioned above and it comes with a drying lotion a buffering lotion for cysts and another creme for whiteheads and such. What im wondering is if its possible to mix this with another treatment. For example in the mean time ive been using a clean and clear kit. Which brings a benzoyl peroxide cleanser and a salycic acid moisturizer and another salycic acid spot treatment. Do you guys think i can use my whole clean and clear kit and THEN apply the rest of the Mario Badescu products without all being too much on my skin? Im really hoping the buffering lotion is good for cysts because right now i have a HUGE cyst on my upper cheek and my college graduation is in ten days. PLEASE if anyone has good tips on getting cysts to go away quickly please help. I beleive its already on the healing process as its as big as it can possibly get (Ive had these before). PLUS, I really hope theres no PITTED scar left after. If theres any tips on preventing a pitted scar please let me know. Besides the obvious of not squeezing and irritating it, I would be greatly appreciate ANY advise on preventing this on becoming a pitted scar. I really dont care if it leaves me with a hyperpigmentation, I dont have my hopes up too much though because everytime Ive had these huge cysyts they usually leave a pitted scar, but sometimes they dont. PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!!