Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
persuadedflower

Septra - Is it worth it?

I see that it is given a high rating on the review pages. Has anyone taken this antibiotic? Did it clear you up well?

I'm currently on Doxy. Septra now seems more promising. I just started Spiro as well.

So many drugs. So much confusion. Your help is needed. (:

You'll probably get more info by reading people's reviews rather than waiting for people to answer. Not trying to be annoying, just helpful (I hope!).

I would recommend it...I was on Tetracycline or whatever (strong antibiotic) for about a year and a half and it literally burned a hole through my stomach, even though I took probiotics as well. I have spent the last two months trying new stuff, and this septra is working GREAT ( I am using the generic brand). I have all three kinds of acne - whiteheads, blackheads, and cysts. This completely eliminated all of the cystic acne on both my face and my back. I started it about three weeks ago.

I am also using Differin 0.1% CREAM (not the gel) on my face to clear up the rest of the whiteheads. I am so pleased to find something that is gentle on my tummy but works just as well as the strong stuff. I would defeinitly say to give it a try.

I see that it is given a high rating on the review pages. Has anyone taken this antibiotic? Did it clear you up well?

I'm currently on Doxy. Septra now seems more promising. I just started Spiro as well.

So many drugs. So much confusion. Your help is needed. (:

try Cefuroxime(Zegen) Capsule 1000mg