Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
barb9000

Vitamin C cream/serum recommendations

Hello

I am hoping to begin dermarolling soon and after reading through 100s of posts, I believe I should be using a Vitamin C topical. Problem is, I have not seen any actual recommendations for quality serums or creams. Can someone please suggest one that is high-quality and will not cause breakouts?

Many thanks

Look on ehow.com and find out how to make your own Vit C serum cheap.

Look on ehow.com and find out how to make your own Vit C serum cheap.

I am interested in doing this but CANNOT seem to find a UK supplier of L-ascorbic acid... does anyone know where to get some?

Thanks Sam

I've read so much about the importance of it being pure L-ascorbic acid - is this H&B stuff the real deal?

I would be interested in making my own serum but haven’t had the chance yet to gather all the info.

I recommend you read the Essential Day Forum; there is a lot of info on there about making your own serum, which ingredients are effective etc.

I have been meaning to read through it again but haven't had the chance yet. Some of the posts are from 2005. From what I remember, I'm pretty sure the H&B version won't work (but I may be wrong on that).

Thanks Sam

I've read so much about the importance of it being pure L-ascorbic acid - is this H&B stuff the real deal?

I dont know,i thought all L-ascorbic acids were the same.Is there different types of L-ascorbic acids?