Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rugged Rat

Will Dermatend sca if I use it on Accutane

Hello folks

So there's this mole and skin tag removal cream that I want to use on my neck, but would it work/or scar if I use it while I'm on tane? Anyways it would be a bliss to get one skinproblem out of sight

Has anyone tried this or know or something

Oh it was supposed to read scar not sca

hasn't anyone got any idea? This is very important. I have enough scars already for cuss' sake

hasn't anyone got any idea? This is very important. I have enough scars already for cuss' sake

heya, im on accutane too. the way you phrase the question "This is very important. I have enough scars already for cuss' sake", probably means you arent ready to deal with more scars. Its highly possible this would leave a scar even at the best of times, so i'd stay away from it buddy. You have your whole life to get rid of the skin tag. If you rush it now, you might be left with worse damage than before. Simple yeah?

heya, im on accutane too. the way you phrase the question "This is very important. I have enough scars already for cuss' sake", probably means you arent ready to deal with more scars. Its highly possible this would leave a scar even at the best of times, so i'd stay away from it buddy. You have your whole life to get rid of the skin tag. If you rush it now, you might be left with worse damage than before. Simple yeah?

Okay yea, thanks for the reply there