Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bash

Dr Sebaghs VIT C and Dans BP

Please can somebody advise. I use Dans BP morning and evening to control my acne. I purchased the Dr Sebagh VIT C powder some time back and want to incorporate in into the regimen. Iv heard that both BP and VIT C cant be used together as they deactivate each other...any other way that I could use it?

I think the most important question is, why do you use it? What do you wish to achieve with the Vit C -product? Why did you start using it with the Regimen?

If these two products are incompatible, then naturally you must leave one out.

I started using it some time back 30 min after BP and my skin appeared clearer and brighter. A lot of people commented on my glowing skin. The dark marks left behind from pimples disappeared as well. After a month, my skin started breaking out. I'm not sure if the BP cancels out the VITC? I still have quite a bit of the Vit C left behind and it would be a total waste of my money to not use it... :think:

I don't see any reason why you can't take a vitamin C supplement while on the Regimen. This powder is meant to be drunk, right? It's not a topical thing?

Hi, its not a powder thats meant to be taken internally. Its a powder that is applied topically..