Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
michaelmayfield

My Face is Getting Bad!! What to do??!!!

Okay so a couple weeks back the regiman i was on that was keeping me clear was morning and night i would cleanse with cerave cleanser right after i would use dead sea problematic skin mask, followed by dans bp, than i would moisturize with either every man jacks moisturizer or aqua glycolic moisturizing cream... This regiman was going extremely well for me but for some reason i began to get comodomes on my forehead. So me trying to get rid of the comodones i decided to buy me panoxlys 10 percent bp bar and i stopped using the cerave...Well the panoxl bar I was using worked very well for me the first couple of days the pimples were drying but my face was also getting pretty dry and flakey... To compensate for the dryness i began putting jojoba oil into my moisturizer and day bye day for some reason the acne on my foreahead started getting worse and worse... well 2 weeks have passed and i can honestly say my acne has gotten pretty bad since i made the switch of cerave to the panoxly bar and also since i started applying the jojoba oil in my moisturizer. Ill post a couple of pics here soon that show show the difference of 2 weeks since ive changed my regiman. My question for you guys or anyone that is reading is what is it you think i should use or do for my skin?? This past couple weeks have been really stressful and pain in the ass dealing with this shit!! Any advice would be greatly apreciated

For one, stop putting ANYTHING on your skin for the time being. Get out and break a sweat everyday and wash with water only! Your acne is not caused by a lack of chemicals on your face!

Well its pretty obvious that the culprit was either the panoxly bar or the jojoba oil because you say you werent struggling with acne until you mentioned those two products.. So common fucken sense would tell you to drop those two products and continue using what was working for you before.. A few comodones here and their never hurt anybody and you just problaby made your acne worse bye using the panoxly bar

I'd say drop the jojoba and panoxyl. They clearly aren't working for you.

Secondly, I'd check out the important topics and browse this forum. Work on your diet and health and it should help clear your skin up more efficiently as it's targeting the cause, not the symptoms. Meanwhile, you can keep following the regimen that worked for you until you can ween yourself off of it.

If you don't want to try diet - then just use what you were using before and ditch the added stuff. Jojoba always broke me out, too as did really high percentages of BP like in panoxyl.

That's alot of different products. Try to keep your regimen simple, I guess that's my only advice =P

YEAH FOR NOW I DROPPED THE JOJOBA OIL AND CONTINUED WITH JUST THE PANOXYL.....THINGS ACTUALLY SEEM TO BE IMPROVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED. BREAK OUTS STOPPED IMMEDIATELY AFTER USING JOJOBA SO I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF MY OILY NOT TOO HEALTHY LOOKING COMPLEXION AND HUGE MOUNTAINS ON THE FOREHEAD, BETWEEN EYEBROWS, AROUND MY MOUTH AND NOSE LOL. I ALSO INCORPORATED A FEW OTHER THINGS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH THIS ACNE, I FEEL TO OLD FOR IT NOW AND WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF IT, I'LL DO FOR THE MOST PART. HEALTHIER EATING HABITS BY ADDING IN THESE AMAZING SMOOTHIES I'VE BEEN MAKING EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST WEEK FULL OF SPINACH CARROTS BLACK BLUE AND RASPBERRIES ALOE VERA FROM THE SOURCE, AVOIDING UNNECESSARY FOODS AND SNACKS, HITTING THE WEIGHTS AND RUNNING ATLEAST A MILE A DAY.

SORRY GOTTA GO RIGHT RIGHT NOW, I'LL BE BACK!

YEAH FOR NOW I DROPPED THE JOJOBA OIL AND CONTINUED WITH JUST THE PANOXYL.....THINGS ACTUALLY SEEM TO BE IMPROVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED. BREAK OUTS STOPPED IMMEDIATELY AFTER USING JOJOBA SO I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF MY OILY NOT TOO HEALTHY LOOKING COMPLEXION AND HUGE MOUNTAINS ON THE FOREHEAD, BETWEEN EYEBROWS, AROUND MY MOUTH AND NOSE LOL. I ALSO INCORPORATED A FEW OTHER THINGS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH THIS ACNE, I FEEL TO OLD FOR IT NOW AND WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF IT, I'LL DO FOR THE MOST PART. HEALTHIER EATING HABITS BY ADDING IN THESE AMAZING SMOOTHIES I'VE BEEN MAKING EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST WEEK FULL OF SPINACH CARROTS BLACK BLUE AND RASPBERRIES ALOE VERA FROM THE SOURCE, AVOIDING UNNECESSARY FOODS AND SNACKS, HITTING THE WEIGHTS AND RUNNING ATLEAST A MILE A DAY.

SORRY GOTTA GO RIGHT RIGHT NOW, I'LL BE BACK!

IM glad your dumbass figured out what it was was going on with your skin my simple advice for you would be to dont be to harsh on your skin in using too many products it will only create more problems with your skin and if you continue to get breakouts maybe it will be time to see a dermatologist...Btw how old are?