Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kukki18

Kevin Durant NBA SuperStar Acne

i've never seen KD on TV with acne nor have i heard any commentators mention it. props to him for not caring. he's a great player, but in his interviews he's always humble. maybe having acne has a little to do with that.

Lakers repeattttttt. Nah but i feel sorry for Durant, such a great player but I'm sure it doesn't get him down. He'll get rid of it soon enough anyway, hes a young player.

Much respect for this guy. I'd never show up to a harshly-lit, televised interview like that in a million years.

he has 4 pimples

um you missed one. he has 5

Think of this: that's how other people look at you too! Even though the both of you either can't count or need glasses, the man obviously doesn't care too much. And that has nothing to do with the money he makes for I keep seeing people on these boards who'd even want to trade their acne for deadly diseases. Money doesn't change that, your mind does.

this is stupid he's gonna make hundreds of millions of dollars before he retires. would you care about 4 or 5 pimples (which he doesnt even have anymore) if you could be rich as fuck?

this is stupid he's gonna make hundreds of millions of dollars before he retires. would you care about 4 or 5 pimples (which he doesnt even have anymore) if you could be rich as fuck?

I fail to see what money's got to do with this.

Durantla!

Yea he has some acne, And there is a lot of basketball players and other athletes that have acne too. Thing is darker skinned people get a break because it never looks as bad as it really is or would look like on someone with a lighter complexion.

Hope the Thunder win tonight btw...But at the end of the day i don't care

Cavs all day baby :dance:

You think he was always rich?

Lets be real here if he had the attitude of some people on this forum he wouldve locked himself in his home all day and never play ball at all cause of 4-5 pimples.

Edited by Yoym

Lakers repeattttttt.

hopefully :D

Much respect for this guy. I'd never show up to a harshly-lit, televised interview like that in a million years.

same here. n it seems a lot of journalists love to get a good amount of human spit on their microphones when they talk to athletes up close.

SMH i didn't click on the link the first time , But i thought it was just an interview with him and someone here knows about him and decided to bring it up. Didn't think the title and everything was going to be about his acne. dumb