Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asudev

just got Max Clarity (1st night)

I ordered Max Clarity about 1 wk and a half ago...it finally got here.

A little bit about me.. I've always had a little bit of acne growing up but I never knew how bad it could get til I got out of high school. During high school I always used Proactive (used it for a few yrs) and it worked okay. It wasn't a miracle worker- but it keep most of my acne away. Well, it didn't start getting really bad til bout the 4th year I tried it. I freaked out. I didn't know why my skin was getting so bad...and since then the Proactive only made it worse:(. From there I bounced around from product to product...skinID, Neutregina, Clearasil, the generic proactive, Differin(worked okay)..and a million more in between...then back to Proactive.

I always went back to Proactive because it kept my acne a little under control..but I would have to deal with flair ups (lots of irritation and white heads)...and it really dried out my skin....

couldn't sleep one night and saw the commercial for Max Clarity. I figured I'd give it a try. I just want to wake up and not have to worry about my skin, covering up, and people staring...it really sucks. Anyway, I got the Max Clarity product late this afternoon...so I just started with the two night products.

First, I cleansed with the Deep Cleanser...I rubbed the foam in and before I knew it, it was disappearing. Then I used the Rejuvenating Toner....this foam also dried into my skin quickly. It did have a strong smell..like alcohol...and it seem to tingle (kinda like a slight burn...very slight...I hardly felt it. and then it was over). After like twenty seconds I felt fine. If the results pull through..this seems like a skin routine I could get used to. I will update in about a week.

-asudev girl:)