Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GumbyAcne

HELP MY BAD ACNE! (PHOTOS)

I have acne that won't go away and I have photos here to show you. And I have questions

1. What kind of acne do I have?

2. Is there a lot of scarring?

3. Does the SUN have anything to do with my acne? Because I am out in the sun A LOT for tennis

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.. I don't know where to put this.. thanks in advance

TWO PICTURES: ONE CLOSE UP AND ONE FROM A BUNCH OF VIEWS! TAKE A LOOK AT BOTH PLEASE

post-127373-1271742123_thumb.jpg

post-127373-1271742130_thumb.jpg

post-127373-1271742123_thumb.jpg

post-127373-1271742130_thumb.jpg

How old are you? You need to make sure you are wearing a really good sunscreen since you are in the sun alot. I just posted this on the other forum but thought it might help you as well...

In three days I am taking my 14 year old son to have the Isolaz. I am very excited to see if it will help him. Acne can really hurt a teen's self esteem so I'm praying this works. Have you heard about this?

I had adult acne really bad until about three months ago... this sounds crazy but I started drinking an antioxidant drink called Jus. It helps so many things but never thought it would help my acne that was just a bonus!

I tried it on my son and it has helped some but not like it did for me... although it CURED his eczema! Teenage/hormonal acne is very different from adult acne... hopefully that means he will grow out of it. I'll try and remember to post the results this weekend.

If you want more info... this is the website I purchased it at ***Mod Edit: Please read the Board Rules*** . i think it takes about a week to get it shipped to you

Mandy

This is mild acne. I don't really see scarring.

In the picture, you're holding your hair back. Does your hair normally rest on top of your forehead? Do you have acne on your cheecks and jawline as well, or just your forehead? Having hair rest on your forehead (or wearing a hat, etc.) can definitely cause some irritation and acne, in my opinion.