Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got out of the shower, and looked in the mirror and saw 2 zits that don't have a head yet, but I am *SO* eager to go at them to try and remove them! I have a project management meeting tomorrow and the whole time I will be talking at a very close proximity with my team, and I have taken this into consideration. I either, go to the meeting with active zits, or go to the meeting with zits that have noticeably been popped.

What to do, what to do, what to do!!!

Advice.. please! I have my sterilized needle sitting in a jar by the sink just waiting to be used! If I didn't have this meeting tomorrow, I would seriously be in the bathroom trying to pop these suckers!

This is what I want you to do. When you get out of the shower, go and lay down for ten minutes. It will cool down any inflamation that you have. Then, you will be able to see what you are really dealing with as oppsed to what the heat is having an effect on. Then, if the pimples are still red and active, take your pin and make a small hole, just one poke to get some blood out. Then, take an antihistamine. Make sure you do this at night time before you go to bed or else you wont be able to go out.