Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lolo78

Normal or am I allergic?????

I started Dans regimen a week ago tomorrow. I just started to feel burning and itchiness , especially around my mouth and chin. I only use a nickel size amt of the BP and glide over face lightly, wait for it to dry and then apply 1 pump of lotion and lightly apply. Besides the burning I've noticed little rash like bumps and redness similiar to having a sunrash.

Do I continue????????? :wacko:

Wait another 1 to 2 weeks, if it still remains red, try a different moisturizer. A different moisturizer worked for me. My redness disappeared immediately.

Wait another 1 to 2 weeks, if it still remains red, try a different moisturizer. A different moisturizer worked for me. My redness disappeared immediately.

Hmmm, I never would have suspected the moisturizer. I actually applied some cortizone-10 and left out the BP yesterday. This am it seems as though the redness, itchiness and flare-up has subsided so I only applied the BP to the areas not affected (nose, forehead and temples). We will see how this works.

AAAGGGHHH FOR THE LOVE OF ZITS!

Thanks for the fast reply and help!!