Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
20sAcne

Dr. Redmond in NYC

I made an appointment with Dr. Geoffrey Redmond in NYC at the Hormone Center of New York. It will be a 4 hour drive for me but I am running out of ideas. I have been dealing with persistant acne since going off Ortho TriCyclene 3 years ago. I have since tried several different birth control pills and nothing seems to clear my acne like before I went off the pill. I have also tried a handful of topicals and ProActive.

My appointment with Dr. Redmond is Monday, April 26th. I am going to have blood work done tomorrow locally and the results will be sent to Dr. Redmond.

Has anyone else visited Dr. Redmond? If so, what did you think? Did he help you? Please post your reviews, results and comments. I will post a follow up after my appointment Monday.

One poster said he lacked bedside manor and had a crappy office ha ha. Another said he was very nice. One thing is for sure. He will cure your acne.

Im planning on seeing him too but I live far so I wanna hear some more comments and reviews before going. How did ur appt go? Please explain every detail & steps! like how was the staff, how long ur wait time was, did he help you? What happen when the consultation was over? Did they threw a big bill in front of you? how much did it cost to see him. Things like that, u know~ Etc etc etc.

Edited by ZitAckzHater