Notifications
Clear all

i hate acne so f**king much

MemberMember
(@ballsoftitanium)

Posted : 04/19/2010 4:18 pm

there are no words to express my hatred for this ugly fucking disease.

it has taken away all the things in my life that i enjoy. i can do almost nothing without worrying how it will affect my skin, i can't eat the foods i like, i can't drink, i can't smoke i can't even jerk off without worrying about the acne that will result from my actions, my life is boring and meaningless and i STILL have acne.

it took away my confidence and my self esteem, it took away any respect that i had for myself, it has destroyed my social life and my high school years and my early 20s now its working on the rest of my life and i don't know what to do

MemberMember
(@mat)

Posted : 04/19/2010 4:23 pm

Dude... You can only do the best you can do to stop acne. Who cares what others think. I've had acne since I was 12 years old, I'm almost 19 now, I still have some pretty bad acne, But it doesn't get me down... I still get the attractive girls, I still eat the things I want, and I still smoke and what not, But seriously man, You can't go your whole life worrying about that shit. Step your game up Bro, You can be higher than what you are now.!!

MemberMember
(@sweetstuf15)

Posted : 04/19/2010 4:26 pm

dude, i ffeel the same way. acne has made me feel miserable and just wanna stay inside all day. i dont go out on the weekends like a normal highschooler or put pictures up of me on facebook, because i feel like i look so terrible! all i can say is sorry:( and you should go on accutane! i am currently on it and can't wait for the result at the end of the 5 months!

stay strong:)

MemberMember
(@jay326)

Posted : 04/19/2010 4:28 pm

I thought you were clear?

MemberMember
(@mat)

Posted : 04/19/2010 4:29 pm

Seriously, You guys need to step up to the plate. Why the fuck can't you do what others do? Because you have some pretty major acne, Your going to let it stop you doing what you want to do? You've ever heard of the quote "Tis better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for what your not?" My ex girlfriend once told me, "Acne will go away, but a bad personality wont"..

Take that into consideration.

MemberMember
(@ballsoftitanium)

Posted : 04/19/2010 4:57 pm

Dude... You can only do the best you can do to stop acne. Who cares what others think. I've had acne since I was 12 years old, I'm almost 19 now, I still have some pretty bad acne, But it doesn't get me down... I still get the attractive girls, I still eat the things I want, and I still smoke and what not, But seriously man, You can't go your whole life worrying about that shit. Step your game up Bro, You can be higher than what you are now.!!

Few things you should know:

I've had acne since i was about 11 or 12, i'm almost 26 now and still have it though its mostly red marks from old pimples but i still get new ones on my legs which seriously piss me off

I've been on accutane 4 times

I'm kinda short (like 5'6), the combination of acne plus being short really doesn't go over well with the ladies

My confidence is low, probably because of the above 2 reasons.

When my skin is clear i feel like a million bucks, when it isn't i don't, it all depends on how clear i am.

Also how bad is your acne and where do you get it?

And how do you suggest i step up my game? i would love to have a gf but i just don't feel like any girl would want me if she knew i had acne on my legs and scars on my arms chest and legs

I know you are trying to help man and i appreciate that i just needed to vent. sometimes i can actually tell myself "fuck it" and not care but that seems to be when it gets bad, then it starts to get better and i INVEST myself emotionally in it and then get upset when it goes back to being shitty again, if my skin was horrible and there was nothing i could do about it i would probably be happier and messed up as that sounds. Somehow knowing that i can fix it but always having these temptations that make it worse makes it a lot harder to deal with. Like today i was in the shower and i thought my skin was getting a lot better so i was happy, then i look down and see 3 new zits on my THIGHS and i was instantly dismayed and pissed off especially since i have done nothing to provoke them (nothing that i can see anyway).

MemberMember
(@ballsoftitanium)

Posted : 04/19/2010 5:01 pm

I thought you were clear?

It depends, i was pretty clear for a while there then it came back and i'm not sure why (might have been the tanning bed, or the coconut oil i'm not sure exactly), its going away again but i'm just feeling down today because i felt like i had to pass up on another delicious meal because of how i thought it would affect my skin, that and my mom often cook with a lot of artificial flavors and stuff and i don't trust those and so that kinda excludes me from eating a lot of really tasty foods which made me sad and pissed off and prompted me to start this thread bitching about my acne even though everyone says it isn't that bad.

/epic run-on sentence

MemberMember
(@ballsoftitanium)

Posted : 04/19/2010 5:09 pm

Seriously, You guys need to step up to the plate. Why the fuck can't you do what others do? Because you have some pretty major acne, Your going to let it stop you doing what you want to do? You've ever heard of the quote "Tis better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for what your not?" My ex girlfriend once told me, "Acne will go away, but a bad personality wont"..

Take that into consideration.

Dude HOW do i step up to the plate? What are the steps i take to not care about it and simply be happy no matter how much acne i have?

Look, this is my thought process tell me where i'm wrong:

Ok i really want a gf right now, i'm 26 and i've never had one. People see that and know that and they all think i'm a loser/piece of shit/small dick whatever so i think i NEED a gf to be happy and prove to the people that i am worthy of being loved and that people can stand to be around me.

Now i see people who are my height with hot gfs, and i see guys with acne with hot gfs but i don't see too many guys who are short and have acne with hot gfs i need to get clear so i can be happy and have some self respect and to get respect from others.

So i want to be clear so i go on fasts to purge my system to "clean" it out, it also gets me pretty ripped too which helps my self esteem but them i'm tempted with all this delicious food and i want to break down and eat it but i also want to be clear and thin then i got my mom trying to be nice to me and make good food for me cuz she knows i'm feeling down then i don't eat it which make both of us feel bad and its one big ball of shit and i'm just so fucking sick of it

get the picture?

MemberMember
(@jay326)

Posted : 04/19/2010 5:26 pm

Well I know how you feel bro, you change everything in your life to hopefully get rid of acne, but even if you do get rid of acne, your life is still kinda shit because of everything you've given up. I don't have any advice but yeah, good luck dude.

MemberMember
(@walrus-eater)

Posted : 04/19/2010 5:36 pm

yep i know exactly what u mean. ive given up everything good to me just to get rid of acne and it only has had minor effects. so now i have nothing and still have acne and i still have to worry about it getting even worse all the time

MemberMember
(@thanatosia)

Posted : 04/19/2010 5:37 pm

hang in there dudes (and dudettes)!

MemberMember
(@bryles)

Posted : 04/19/2010 8:32 pm

wow i can totally relate with what you are going through right now.

its definitely a tough road,but you hAve to hang in there.

i am 21,had acne for 5 years, it became really bad when i was on my 3rd to 4th year of college picture that. i was so desperate to remove my acne that i had used different chemicals and stuff which in return turned my skin so fragile that every zit will turn into an indented scar.

now i am clear, but i hate my face because it is covered with acne scarring, red marks, rough skin and PIH. i am left with ugly scars which up to now still has no treatment.

Its hard, i know, when the people around you have clear skin, but ill trade moderate acne with my acne scarring anytime.

be gentle with your skin, and be sure to live healthy. youll be clear soon, dont do drastic stuff that in return might ruin your skin.

MemberMember
(@lisa14)

Posted : 04/19/2010 10:34 pm

i am 21,had acne for 5 years, it became really bad when i was on my 3rd to 4th year of college picture that. i was so desperate to remove my acne that i had used different chemicals and stuff which in return turned my skin so fragile that every zit will turn into an indented scar.

now i am clear, but i hate my face because it is covered with acne scarring, red marks, rough skin and PIH. i am left with ugly scars which up to now still has no treatment.

Its hard, i know, when the people around you have clear skin, but ill trade moderate acne with my acne scarring anytime.

be gentle with your skin, and be sure to live healthy. youll be clear soon, dont do drastic stuff that in return might ruin your skin.

Bryles, why isnt there a treatment? I know there are risks to every procedure and some are kind of ineffective, but have you tried any of them to come to that conclusion? I'm kind of new to all the scar treatments and stuff, so I apologize for my ignorance.

MemberMember
(@ballsoftitanium)

Posted : 04/19/2010 11:56 pm

my skin doesn't seem to scar at all no matter how bad i pick at the zits so i guess i'm lucky in that way at least, i get red marks but they go away after a while only problem is they are replaced with new pimples

i'm gonna try to just forget about this problem completely and see how that works

MemberMember
(@slim-stfu)

Posted : 04/20/2010 12:08 am

you dont scar at all?.. well at least you got that going for you. scarring is pretty much my main problem. but hey its just life. we all got problems. and it really is frustrating when nothing seems to solve them. but if we give up on it, the were giving up on life. i might just be optimistic, but im gonna make the most out of life. acne isnt gonna hold me back from giving everything my best effort, and trying new things

MemberMember
(@isaacalencar)

Posted : 04/20/2010 12:23 am

"Who cares what other thinks"

Amen.

MemberMember
(@bryles)

Posted : 04/20/2010 2:39 am

Bryles, why isnt there a treatment? I know there are risks to every procedure and some are kind of ineffective, but have you tried any of them to come to that conclusion? I'm kind of new to all the scar treatments and stuff, so I apologize for my ignorance.

Lisa14, yah, there are bunch of procedures that you do for your scarring, however the risk of further damage and hyperpigmentation is really high. Some procedure can do little to nothing for scars.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/20/2010 2:55 am

accutane 4 times? wow.

can you elaborate a bit more on your treatment?

months, dosage, personality of your derm..etc

just curious.

MemberMember
(@lolatme)

Posted : 04/20/2010 3:31 am

dumbest thing ive ever read. you dont get shit and neither does anyone else with acne. quit lying and quit tryna be a zen master you fake motherfucker

StarPower liked
MemberMember
(@bryles)

Posted : 04/20/2010 3:45 am

my skin doesn't seem to scar at all no matter how bad i pick at the zits so i guess i'm lucky in that way at least, i get red marks but they go away after a while only problem is they are replaced with new pimples

i'm gonna try to just forget about this problem completely and see how that works

Thats great to hear that you dont scar from getting zit, well its a different story for me, since the moment i had use retin a, i noticed ,i get indented scars in pretty much all zit that i had. I think it has compromised the healing ability of my skin,.

Yah, you should jut forget about it, other people would care, others would not, in the end what you think is what matters, that's what i didn't realize 2-3 years ago. FUCK Acne, FUCK Ignorant people (who thinks acne is caused by being unhygienic) , FUCK fake acne products manufacturer (who's only after the sufferer's money), FUCK those people who thinks your too shallow for being depressed over acne.

Unfortunately ,its too late for me, i have this scars that i have to live for the rest of my life.

MemberMember
(@acnefree24)

Posted : 04/20/2010 4:40 am

I dont think their is 1 sane human being on this fuken planet who doesnt hate acne with all its fucken might...

MemberMember
(@goodlife)

Posted : 04/21/2010 4:59 pm

I am glad I had acne. Seriously I had some terrible acne in the past and my skin now isn't very good, the acne isn't as bad but it took it's toll on me.

Acne got me the girl of my dreams, and she is stunning inside and out.

I feel for you all who are struggling, it's hard I know but be positive because you never though there might just be a silver lining.

MemberMember
(@tadas)

Posted : 04/03/2011 4:05 pm

Yap..same fcking feeling...

iam 21..have acne since 16...there is some on face, sometimes appear bigger,smtimes smaller...smtimes.there is clean face(iam fcking happiest man in world)...whole back is lets call it ,,Zit land"...Some guys says dont make it a big problem..ya right...but tell me how do u have to feel when u are talking with a new person..somtimes with friend, they just look(taking a look) at zits...so about what GF u can talk!!! its just complicated...

the only one place i feel good with others is where is no blaze in room

iam going to university, and just hate when others open curtains...then appears the light and....

To sum up i hate rooms where is a lot of light.

iam waiting summer, when ill be able to burn those fcking zits.

MemberMember
(@beautifulperseverance619)

Posted : 04/05/2011 3:51 pm

Theres a book that would be good for you and others. if interested, let me know.

MemberMember
(@jackkenniongetnada-com)

Posted : 05/22/2022 9:09 pm

So true man, I had clear skin my whole life until covid came in and we had to wear masks. I was gaining acne FAST. I did not know what to do. but i went to this dermatologist who gave me pills. it worked a ton but then it just wasnt helping as much anymore. I then got prescribed gels, they worked, but ran out. Then my mom's boyfriend gave me a cream called "dermoxido" it burned me like hell, but it helped a bit. A week and a half ago i was SO DAMN CLOSE to clear skin. But i ran out of the cream dermoxido. So today i looked in the mirror and saw major break out on the high part of the cheeks and a white pimple near my left eyebrow. Keep in mind i am 13. I hate my acne so much. middle school would have been the best years of my life if it wasn't for this bitch ass disease. I feel so god damn stressed, i feel liike crying and yelling "FUCK THIS ACNE OH MY GOD BRUH" but I live in an apartment. Im so stressed, skinny, acne faced, and my self esteem is so fucked man. I just hope this acne goes away before i go to highschool because if it doesn't im NOT going anywhere. I quit soccer because i didnt want my teammates to see my acne. I dont participate in anything now. My last hope is to PRAY to god and use my acne treatments and if it does not work im gonna harm myself.