Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On this site: http://www.fitday.com you can add foods you had for the day. Then you it adds the calories nutrients etc and you have a good overview. I think you can even see graphs of the month or something like that. I already found out that i dont have enough Vit A Vit E zinc in my daily intake... And apperiently im living on 1500 calories and using 3000 hmm.... Must be forgetting something.

On this site: http://www.fitday.com you can add foods you had for the day. Then you it adds the calories nutrients etc and you have a good overview. I think you can even see graphs of the month or something like that. I already found out that i dont have enough Vit A Vit E zinc in my daily intake... And apperiently im living on 1500 calories and using 3000 hmm.... Must be forgetting something.

WHAT lol Thats waaaayyy below what you should be consuming.

Yeah I use both fitday and nutritiondata.

I would be curious to see all the features on fitday premium. I just use the free version.

What would be great was if you had a combination of both sites... you could enter everything you ate, and it would show you the net inflammation rating, as well as going into more depth with types of fats, vitamins etc like nutritiondata does.

nutritiondata just has to make a daylog.

And ye i know its way below but i dont know why , something is not right on the site. I dont feel tired and im gaining weight...

nutritiondata just has to make a daylog.

And ye i know its way below but i dont know why , something is not right on the site. I dont feel tired and im gaining weight...

nutridiary.com is a daylog using the info from nutritiondata.

ty how can i see all the minerals and vitamins? I only can see vit C calcium and some others...

Livestrong.com is another great site for this stuff, it has an enormous selection of foods you can choose and it gives you all the nutritional values for that food.

I think my apples have more calories or something xD Im gaining weight. So i dont get it at all.

1500 calories a day!? How are you not dead.

More people die from eating too many calories than too few

That's not really true. :D

1500 calories a day!? How are you not dead.

More people die from eating too many calories than too few

That's not really true. :D

lol yeh. Look at ronnie coleman. 7000-9000. Rediculous lol

Depends on how active you are too use these calories effectively.