Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not sure if this is the right forum..

But anyways, i've been getting alot of bacne this year, and i've tried the SA body washes, goldbond body powder with SA, tea tree oil, all that stuff.. and nothings seemed work.

After much reading around, i keep coming across ACV, so i went out at bought myself some, but didn't really think about the smell.

If i take a shower at night, put it on, and then go to bed... will i wake up the next morning smelling like this stuff? or does the smell fade?

:S

Hey there. I myself dont mind the smell but other people do :) If you put it at night ( as i do) you will wake up without the smell. But if you put it on in the morning and go to work/school even if you dont smell it, other ppl will i learned it the hard way :D

haha well yeah, the smell isn't something that's going to make it hard for me to stand, it's just that i don't want to be walking around smelling like vinegar, lmao. :/

Edited by vielleicht

I use only a small amount on my neck/shaving line, but i can definitely smell it in the morning, so i don't wear it during the day at all. I put it on at night, shower it off in the morning.

I've noticed that mixing it with lemon juice really weakens the smell.

No, you’ll wake up without the smell of vinegar. Mix it with lemon juice (like someone above said) if you want to avoid the whole “smelly feet†smell of the vinegar.

Oh by the way, is ACV doing anything for you so far? Seen any improvements? I used to squirt it on my back and chest a few months ago but eventually stopped. Wasn’t really my cup of tea.

;)

I use only a small amount on my neck/shaving line, but i can definitely smell it in the morning, so i don't wear it during the day at all. I put it on at night, shower it off in the morning.

I've noticed that mixing it with lemon juice really weakens the smell.

hahah, i couldn't stand the smell.

:(

had it worked for you when you tried it?