Find results in...
LJM1990

Produts I'm going to use from Boots

Hi all.

I went into boots today and I brought:

Eucerin Purifier Cleanser

Oxy On-the-Spot BP (2.5%) gel

Eucerin Hydro-Protect Hydrating and Protecting Cream

The Eucerin stuff has been getting really good reviews on the net so I thought I'd give it a go.

Will let you all know how I get on.

Hi all.

I went into boots today and I brought:

Eucerin Purifier Cleanser

Oxy On-the-Spot BP (2.5%) gel

Eucerin Hydro-Protect Hydrating and Protecting Cream

The Eucerin stuff has been getting really good reviews on the net so I thought I'd give it a go.

Will let you all know how I get on.

Okay, it's been a week since I've started using the products, and my skin feels quite soft, and some of the spots that were under my skin have started going down.

The cleanser is brilliant, it really cleans any excess dirt and oil I've accumulated throughout the day, and it provides a really good base for the other items.

The Oxy BP gel makes my skin feel a little tight after use, but the moisturiser I put on 10 minutes later really helps.

I don't even need to add jojoba oil to my skin, it hydrates it that much. And I haven't had any flaky, dry skin at all which is a BIG bonus!

I would thoroughly recommend the moisturising cream.

At £13, the price is a little steep, but it's well worth the money in my opinion!

Sounds good - does the cleanser lather ? I'm looking for a substitute for Dan's cleanser at the moment as its becoming too expensive importing anything more than his BP into the UK.

I use Eucerin Hydro protect too, its a good moisturiser for dry skin though does take a while to absorb.

Sounds good - does the cleanser lather ? I'm looking for a substitute for Dan's cleanser at the moment as its becoming too expensive importing anything more than his BP into the UK.

I use Eucerin Hydro protect too, its a good moisturiser for dry skin though does take a while to absorb.

Yes it does lather really quite well. I agree with what you said about the moisturiser, although it takes a while to absorb, it does seem to stop flaky skin.