Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where to go for TCA cross, needling, etc.

Recommended Posts

I am wondering if i should go to a derm or what other people perform these procedures, i've been calling around and all they offer is dermabration, micro-derm and laser treatments.

What other profession should i contact? esthitician? etc.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes