Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LakersFann

Is it okay to do all of these at the same time - Tape Method, ACV/Lemon Juice, AHA?

Hi guys,

So I was looking up ways to get rid of my red/brown marks (I have 3 small areas that have been red/brown for as long as I can remember - 2ish years). I haven't done anything for them until recently when I started the tape method of exfoliation (around 1.5 weeks ago). It hasn't improved much though -_-.... so I just ordered a batch of AHA+ from Dan's store so I am going to try using 2-3 times a week as a moisturizer to see if they fade too.

I also just read about using ACV and drinking Lemon juice...I was just wondering if doing all 3 methods at the same time is good for my skin? I know that the tape method and AHA+ both supposedly exfoliate the skin.. and ACV as well, so I guess what I am wondering is if you guys think that doing all 3 at the same time will "overexfoliate" my skin and irritate it or if it should be okay to do all 3 at the same time.

Let me know your thoughts!

thanks!

-Chris

Edited by LakersFann