Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdenisse

What about warm/humid weather?

I am on the Regimen right now, and so far it is working pretty well for me. What I am wondering is, if this will still work well in a more warmer climate(I live in upstate NY). The reason why I ask, is because I am planning on moving down to Florida. I have already gone to Puerto Rico for five months and during the whole time I was on Proactiv. I used it the correct way, twice a day and I still brokeout like crazy and had really oily skin. This never happened before while I was on Proactiv. I know it's not fair to compare the two, but I'm just afraid that I will have the same reaction as I move to a warmer climate. Has anybody ever had this experience while on the Regimen?

The Regimen works regardless, but you may need to make a few adjustments in different weather conditions. For instance, when the air gets cold and dry in wintertime, I usually have to step up use of the moisturizer. And during the hot humid summers, I hardly need any moisturizer at all. The bp, however, will still work.