Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaioh

Any one had Pixel laser resurfacing done before?

I have acne scarring and chicken pox scars (single scar on my chin which isn't pictured, and 5 small chicken pox scars on my nose). These scars all look the same; they are tiny, indented, and round in shape.

They are only noticeable when you are up close and in my personal space, heh, but even more so when my nose gets oily (and/or photographed when I do get oily). I have acne scarring that's just hyperpigmentation (but, that's another story), but that's easy to hide with makeup/concealer. But, I can't hide these indented scars.

Does anyone know if they have went through any scar treatments, like IPL or other laser surgery, that helped completely/greatly reduced theirs? I've read about pixel laser resurfacing...but, I'd like to know of actual cases and experiences from people here (pain?, how long to recover, prices, and any bad adverse/bad effects).

Anything guys?

nose.bmp

Above picture is of 3/5 scars on my nose...

nose.bmp

I have acne scarring and chicken pox scars (single scar on my chin which isn't pictured, and 5 small chicken pox scars on my nose). These scars all look the same; they are tiny, indented, and round in shape.

They are only noticeable when you are up close and in my personal space, heh, but even more so when my nose gets oily (and/or photographed when I do get oily). I have acne scarring that's just hyperpigmentation (but, that's another story), but that's easy to hide with makeup/concealer. But, I can't hide these indented scars.

Does anyone know if they have went through any scar treatments, like IPL or other laser surgery, that helped completely/greatly reduced theirs? I've read about pixel laser resurfacing...but, I'd like to know of actual cases and experiences from people here (pain?, how long to recover, prices, and any bad adverse/bad effects).

Anything guys?

nose.bmp

Above picture is of 3/5 scars on my nose...

Your skin looks amazing! Dont worry about those. Seriously. Everyone in the world has some scar somewhere, and yours are barely noticeable. Save your money.

I did pixel laser twice.. or was it 3 times.. the pain absolutely horrible.. not only my skin smelled like burning flesh for hours, the throbbing and the pain plus the feeling of the head that lasted for hours was unbearable. 3 years later my skin look worse than it was before treatment. I totally don't recommend pixel.

Currently I"m doing fraxel, going for 3rd treatment end of this month.. so far I can see some improvements :D And it didn't hurt as much as pixel