Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kat1

which topical for comedonal acne

i was wondering which medication is the best for comedinal acne (face, shoulder, chest, back)

I have tried differin and tazorac, but i guess not long enough to see a difference. i usually stop after a month or a month and a half.

any suggestions??

thank you!

kat

What is comedinal acne? is it different than standard acne? i get these little white dots on occaision that are hard and painless, very small in size too. After about 1-3 weeks they inflame and form a pimple. Not like a standard pimple. Is that a comedone? anyway they are all gone after plexion cleanser/differin gel/clindamycin topical and oral doxycycline.

I have all of those products and low and behold-- still got clogged pores. Plexion has lost it's effect, Doxy makes me sick, Differin and CLindayocin I am not sure whether i trust them...hmm.

I have all of those products and low and behold-- still got clogged pores. Plexion has lost it's effect, Doxy makes me sick, Differin and CLindayocin I am not sure whether i trust them...hmm.