Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yuminator

It worked for me

Hey guys. I haven't been on this in over half a year since my acne has been going away.

Currently, the most i have is a couple of little whiteheads that are not visible and some scars.

Here are some before photos.file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP_Administrator/Desktop/Right.JPG

You can tell it was pretty bad. I had neck acne, face acne, chest acne, back acne. ( i just have nasty looking scars on my back but its a whole lot better than acne.

These are some after photos.file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP_Administrator/Desktop/25871_1309720114660_1580312786_735036_4590611_n.jpg

You can barely see any acne, if not any, in this picture.

So here is my regimen that my dermatologist put me on.

He prescribed me sulfameth < Thank god for this stuff.

It's an antibiotic and its godly. It didn't heal my acne right away, but over time, it decreased it to almost nothing, but a couple of little whiteheads.

Also, i washed my face with this sulfur/ sodium sulfacetamide face wash everyday.

And lastly, i put on this clindamycin phosphate solution on my face after i had washed it.

Before i had acne, I used to have so many friends. I would go out every weekend. But when it became severe, i stayed home. I didn't talk to any of my friends. I know how tough it is to have severe acne. It made me depressed and antisocial. But ever since this regimen, ive been going out, having the times of my life =].

So if you're out there and everything has failed for you, try this regimen. I would say it took a month to notice results and around 6 months to fully decrease your acne to nothing but a couple of white heads.

The only fault in this medicine that i know of, it doesn't do much for small whiteheads. But it kills the big ones. I have never had a big red pimple in almost half a year.

Thank you sulfameth.

Hope you all would try this soon and good luck !

Hey guys. I haven't been on this in over half a year since my acne has been going away.

Currently, the most i have is a couple of little whiteheads that are not visible and some scars.

Here are some before photos.file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP_Administrator/Desktop/Right.JPG

You can tell it was pretty bad. I had neck acne, face acne, chest acne, back acne. ( i just have nasty looking scars on my back but its a whole lot better than acne.

These are some after photos.file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP_Administrator/Desktop/25871_1309720114660_1580312786_735036_4590611_n.jpg

You can barely see any acne, if not any, in this picture.

So here is my regimen that my dermatologist put me on.

He prescribed me sulfameth < Thank god for this stuff.

It's an antibiotic and its godly. It didn't heal my acne right away, but over time, it decreased it to almost nothing, but a couple of little whiteheads.

Also, i washed my face with this sulfur/ sodium sulfacetamide face wash everyday.

And lastly, i put on this clindamycin phosphate solution on my face after i had washed it.

Before i had acne, I used to have so many friends. I would go out every weekend. But when it became severe, i stayed home. I didn't talk to any of my friends. I know how tough it is to have severe acne. It made me depressed and antisocial. But ever since this regimen, ive been going out, having the times of my life =].

So if you're out there and everything has failed for you, try this regimen. I would say it took a month to notice results and around 6 months to fully decrease your acne to nothing but a couple of white heads.

The only fault in this medicine that i know of, it doesn't do much for small whiteheads. But it kills the big ones. I have never had a big red pimple in almost half a year.

Thank you sulfameth.

Hope you all would try this soon and good luck !

Always good to hear a success story. I would recommend that you start adopting a healthy lifestyle now, while you are clear and while it's still early. These kinds of antibiotics usually do not work forever.

Wish you the best.

nice one man, so good to here sucess stories :)

its kool people can get over it. i hate how its so soul destroying

Edited by want2beme