Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i hate when i look in the mirror inside my house and my skin looks great.... then i go out and looks horrible in the mirrors.... im fuck1ng crazy or what ?!?!?!

i hate when i look in the mirror inside my house and my skin looks great.... then i go out and looks horrible in the mirrors.... im fuck1ng crazy or what ?!?!?!

^this

^this

What they said:( Its like you think you improved, and then you realize it all in your fucking head.

When it comes to acne, it's a mental game. I've been on this new topical regimen for like 1-2 weeks now and I started breaking out a lot less. I was thrilled! But my mom kept telling me to quit using stuff on my face, I'm like wtf why? So I looked in the mirror and it just looked like I had a nice sunburn, but then I put on my glasses (yay for 20/20 perfect vision) and my face was SOOO red. I looked HORRIBLE. So now I'm off that shit and waiting for my skin to get back to a normal shade :/

i hate it when ppl are not wearing sunglasses then

i think everyone should have sunglasses implanted into their forehead

no.

i just hate it when i have acne. simple as that...

I hate it when inside your a social person but your face makes you so self conscious you become isolated from everyone even though your mind doesn't want too...

Exactly. I just hate how people say, "oh, your so shy". NO, I'm not by choice you fucking idiot. I just dont want any attention drawn to my face. If I didnt have these scars, I would probably be dancing wildly on the table over there asking people to come sing along with me.

I hate it when I think about all the time I've wasted.

I've just finished my accutane course recently and I am free of acne.

Thinking about all the time and money I wasted makes me sick!

Having acne DIDN'T make me a stronger person. It just ruined my life for 4 years solid. Gave me less friends, less good memories and less confidence. My life was centered around acne, thinking about what I will look like tomorrow or the next day.

Now I am the person I always should have been, and girls are actually getting interested in me!

I wish I had normal teenage years, and now they are almost all gone.

I wouldn't wish that stupid skin disease on anyone!

I hope I never have to reach this website again in a life-time.

This is me out!

.. I don't have hardly any recent pictures. I just started college. I don't have but two pictures to remember freshman year by. I avoid all cameras. I'd probably break them all.

Same. I've avoided all cameras since middle school. The walls along the stairway of my house, my mother's bedroom, my grandmother's room at her nursing home, all plastered with pictures of my siblings at all different ages. Not a single one of me, because I haven't been in the same room as a camera in seven years.

Also, what cube said. I hate thinking about all of the time I've wasted and all of the shit I've missed out on because of my stupid skin. FUCK.

.... no one seems to be willing to help me. really truly help me. dermatologists just prescribe random creams and ointments. the regular doctor just gives a random antibiotic that doesn't do shit! and my parents think i'm a pain in the ass. I am a pain in the ass. I really am, but not intentionally. I'm just hella depressed over my skin issues. Why can't I be normal looking? So many attractive girls with no problems and I have to deal with all this redness and all of these bumps! I look deformed! I used to look somewhat decent and had a pretty good amount of confidence. I only had to deal with oily skin at the end of a school day and an occasional pimple or two. Now... I'm disfigured! I guess I should have seen it coming when I got oily skin issues.

I think I'm going to go to the counseling center at my university. Maybe they'll help me.

The fact is my DHEA level is like 2000 when it's supposed to no more than 900 something. I want to take birth control, but I have to take it during my girly cycle which is not occuring! Ugh. I am on Spironolactone and Septra/Bactrim and they both aren't doing shit thus far.

I have breakouts around my mouth, so I can barely open my mouth to eat a sandwich.

The sides of my chin and my jaw are wayyy discolored. It's wayyyy red. I have bumps on my neck too!

I'm trying out Glytone products, but who knows if that will do anything. Nothing ever works.

And I can't accept compliments anymore, and when people say I'm pretty -- I give them a funny look and say that it must be the makeup.

I hate all of it. I hate my life. I hate waking up every morning with the sunshine coming through my window and not wanting to face the day. I pull the covers over my face so that no one will barge in my room and look at my disgusting face without me knowing. >.<

.... no one seems to be willing to help me. really truly help me. dermatologists just prescribe random creams and ointments. the regular doctor just gives a random antibiotic that doesn't do shit! and my parents think i'm a pain in the ass. I am a pain in the ass. I really am, but not intentionally. I'm just hella depressed over my skin issues. Why can't I be normal looking? So many attractive girls with no problems and I have to deal with all this redness and all of these bumps! I look deformed! I used to look somewhat decent and had a pretty good amount of confidence. I only had to deal with oily skin at the end of a school day and an occasional pimple or two. Now... I'm disfigured! I guess I should have seen it coming when I got oily skin issues.

I think I'm going to go to the counseling center at my university. Maybe they'll help me.

The fact is my DHEA level is like 2000 when it's supposed to no more than 900 something. I want to take birth control, but I have to take it during my girly cycle which is not occuring! Ugh. I am on Spironolactone and Septra/Bactrim and they both aren't doing shit thus far.

I have breakouts around my mouth, so I can barely open my mouth to eat a sandwich.

The sides of my chin and my jaw are wayyy discolored. It's wayyyy red. I have bumps on my neck too!

I'm trying out Glytone products, but who knows if that will do anything. Nothing ever works.

And I can't accept compliments anymore, and when people say I'm pretty -- I give them a funny look and say that it must be the makeup.

I hate all of it. I hate my life. I hate waking up every morning with the sunshine coming through my window and not wanting to face the day. I pull the covers over my face so that no one will barge in my room and look at my disgusting face without me knowing. >.<

The positive is that you know whats causing it and can therefore fix it ASAP ^^.

I had acne for 6 years before i realized my diet was fucking me up.

I hate it when...

you can feel ppl staring at your acne/scars and then when you loook up they quickly look away. it drives me insane! they could at least be sly enough and look away before I look up. I just hate people staring at my acne/pigmentation/scars it makes me feel so self conscious!!

AND INDEED..

all the time/money I've invested in trying to get clear skin ugh i dont even waNna think about it right now.

ACNE SUCKS!!!!!! :/

When you recall all the happy moments you've shared with your family and friends without acne.

I'm not talking about being in a relationship and having a partner, i don't care about that at all now, i just want to feel the joy i felt with the people i care and love before acne.

I don't go out much since little, average working family, i don't mind not going to vacations and sight seeing. At least i was able to enjoy spending time with them, now i avoid them and can't even look them in the eye.

I hate it when you spend all of your years from the age of 13 to 36 fighting acne and its physical and psychological scarring to have it go away just in time for old age wrinkles, larger pores, and eye bags!!! Yay!!!

Pbbt. :)

I hate it when

your friends think you're overreacting because its 'just skin' (they have perfect skin) and dont understand how acne affects you as a person (if only we could swap bodies for one day I bet they'll shut up)

people recommend proactiv or laser shit that worked for them but wont work for you

your parents hate you for being grumpy all the time bc of your skin issues

your siblings and relatives all have clear.perfect skin except for you

your the only one at work with fucked up skin issues

everyone else is going out and having fun and your staying home and praying that all this will end soon but never does

people stare at your skin and pretend to look away when u catch them looking

ACNE NEVER GOES AWAY and when it does it leaves a scar or red mark or they come up and start the cycle again.

You don't have to take it during that time....its just to make sure you aren't pregnant really.....it'll make it so you get your monthly too or if you want to skip it you can.....just be ready for some sucky side effects they do go away though after a while