Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

i am currently on accutane and it has helped me get rid of my pimples,i am on my 3rd month now...but these red acne marks and a few pitted scars are making my life miserable.I feel that even after getting rid of acne,m now stuck with these stupid scars so now i want to know how to fade them using natural products

should i use raw honey or yogurt or lemon or olive oil or cucumber juice????or can i use all of them at different times of the day,i would really appreciate any reply,do lemme know if any one of you have used these natural remedies to get rid of red marks

Posted

for red marks use cucumber and lemon works pretty well, also heard egg whites work well. You could also try dan's aha cream heard that is good too. For pitted scars i suggest you look into skin needling. It can have similiar effects as laser or subscision but less harsh side effects.

Posted

okay so u r suggesting mixing cucumber and lemon juice together and apply on the face or u're talking about applying both the juices separately at different times of the day?????

thanks for the suggestion though

Posted

you can apply lemon directly to the face but be warned it will sting and itch, so if you are brave enough go for it. mixing it will reduce the sting and the itch that the lemon will give so i suggest this. cucumber is also a good for soothing and softening the skin. but lemon is the ingredient that will really go to work on those scars. Best of luck and im always glad to help