Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bennyb

Series of Indian Holistic Foods

I just went to WholeFoods and saw an aisle full of this Dr. Jay's AyurFoods Balanced Holistic Cuisine. It's holistic indian food and appeared to be extremely healthy to me. It contains a lot of anti-innflamatory ingredients like turmeric and a shit load of spices like cumin. A lot of her products contain brown rice and cream of wheat. I am good with rice but what about cream of wheat? I just wanted to ask if the ingredients are good. Keep in mind that I have been avoiding large amounts of sugar for a while and am just now reintroducing fruits like berries into my system. The ingredients for the two products i purchased are Basmati Rice, Split Mung Beans, Mustard seed powder, Cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder, sea salt, succanat (raw sugar), turmeric, and asafoetida. It also has low sodium and about 2 grams of sugar per serving. Does any of these ingredients look iffy to you guys? Thanks.

I just went to WholeFoods and saw an aisle full of this Dr. Jay's AyurFoods Balanced Holistic Cuisine. It's holistic indian food and appeared to be extremely healthy to me. It contains a lot of anti-innflamatory ingredients like turmeric and a shit load of spices like cumin. A lot of her products contain brown rice and cream of wheat. I am good with rice but what about cream of wheat? I just wanted to ask if the ingredients are good. Keep in mind that I have been avoiding large amounts of sugar for a while and am just now reintroducing fruits like berries into my system. The ingredients for the two products i purchased are Basmati Rice, Split Mung Beans, Mustard seed powder, Cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder, sea salt, succanat (raw sugar), turmeric, and asafoetida. It also has low sodium and about 2 grams of sugar per serving. Does any of these ingredients look iffy to you guys? Thanks.

I LOVE East Indian food... and yes most of it very good for you, AND for acne. I think everything on your ingredients list sounds good to me. I would eat it :). However if the basmati isnt brown, you might have a few issues with it but, it's not goina kill ya. Brown rice is just SO much better for you than white rice.