Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laurenbee03

HELP ME PLEASE!

OMG i have a date in 5 hours & my clear face yesterday now has three huge pimples.. i poped them this morning because they looked REALLY BAD. i put proative mask on them but they keep forming white heads.. i know i should leave them alone but this is so embarrassing! my face was clear yesterday :( i just iced them down & put neosporin on them.. HELP ME PLEASE! any other sugestions?! :(

You could always make an excuse. Just make sure he knows it's legit and you aren't just blowing him off.

Just put some moisturizer and concealer on them and HAVE FUN. You cannot let acne dictate your life; it's yours and yours alone!

Aw thank you this made my night.. i know i'd not go.. there just 3 pimples! but i got them to go down!! :) ice & neosporin!! can't wait for the make up! :) haha.. THANK YOU AGAIN!! :)

Just put some moisturizer and concealer on them and HAVE FUN. You cannot let acne dictate your life; it's yours and yours alone!

Aw thank you this made my night.. i know i'd not go.. there just 3 pimples! but i got them to go down!! :) ice & neosporin!! can't wait for the make up! :) haha.. THANK YOU AGAIN!! :)

That's great, I'm glad I could help! Did you have a good time?