Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jerm

indented scar

is it true to say that when the indented scar get better over time?

As in when the scar become skintone color it will look less depressed?

Intended scars can get better over time it depends on how deep it is.

If the indented scar is really red it will look less depressed when it will become skintone color but harsh lighting is always a bitch.

I had mine for over 10 years and trust me i've seen alot of improvement. But you have to take care of your face on a regular basis.

I attribute the improvement mostly on exfoliation of dead skin cells with a washcloth right after i get out of shower. I know it sounds weird but you have to get rid of dead skin cells for regeneration of new skin. And the way i just explained takes years to see improvment but at least you won't have downtime healing.

Avoid too much sun or use fps produtcs.

I also take some supplements like vit C, collagen, vit D and omega fatty fish oils.

Like i said, it can get better. 10 years ago i was really desperate and depressed as hell. But it got a lot better over the years to the point where i gain a lot of confidence. Some scars never got better tho and i don't think they ever will, they are near my left ear and neck.