Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have just gotten back from vacationing and while there i relized that i had forgotten of all things my acne treatment. I went to the local Walgreens to get some when somthing had caught my eye. the product is called Bye Bye Blimish which contains 10% sulfur and warns u to not shake it at all. the solution is seperated with pink stuff at the bottom and clear at top and to get both it informs u to use a Q-tip. it says it has been seen on t.v. and works as a drying treatment that drys the zit and eventually eliminates blimishes. it also says that it starts working imedently. it is now the 3rd day that i have been using this and have already seen great results. its 10 bucks which is kinda pricy for over the counter drugs but hell...if it works.....to me its worth it. thanks for your time just thought i'd share.

I have just gotten back from vacationing and while there i relized that i had forgotten of all things my acne treatment. I went to the local Walgreens to get some when somthing had caught my eye. the product is called Bye Bye Blimish which contains 10% sulfur and warns u to not shake it at all. the solution is seperated with pink stuff at the bottom and clear at top and to get both it informs u to use a Q-tip. it says it has been seen on t.v. and works as a drying treatment that drys the zit and eventually eliminates blimishes. it also says that it starts working imedently. it is now the 3rd day that i have been using this and have already seen great results. its 10 bucks which is kinda pricy for over the counter drugs but hell...if it works.....to me its worth it. thanks for your time just thought i'd share.

Ive been using this for 3 years now, it does work good! Especially if you put it on right when you feel one coming on, It will actually keep it from coming!

Back when I was a teenager, my mom tried "Bye Bye Blemish" and naturally I had to steal it from her smile.gif

Didn't seem to do too much more for me than Clearasil 10% BP cream but it DID at least do something to shrink those big zits--if I had a big painful eruption brewing, it'd be gone in three days rather than a week or two.

Anybody who's curious--everybody's skin is different, but give it a try if you're in pain from a big brewing zit. It might work...

user posted imageuser posted image

BYE BYE BLEMISH

DO NOT SHAKE. Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Dip clean cotton swab into sediment and cover entire affected area with a thin layer once per day. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, limit use to one application daily or as directed by physician. For best results use only at night. Not a cover up cosmetic.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2%.

Other Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water, Zinc Oxide, Meadowsweet Extract, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Iron Oxides.

An antiseptic and clarifying solution guaranteed to reduce the size and severity of any blemish overnight. Maximum strength salicylic acid exfoliates dead cells from pores, allowing the all-natural drying agents, such as sulfur, camphor, zinc and iron oxides, to penetrate pores and treat infection. This synergistic combination of natural ingredients initiates the healing process immediately upon application. Guaranteed.

Marios The Famous Drying Lotion

Dry up whiteheads and

surfaced pimples overnight with

this effective, fast-acting potion.

A few drops of the world-famous

Drying Lotion before bed will heal unsightly

blemishes, and soothe acne-erupted skin.

Will not irritate or dry surrounding areas.

Dip a Q-Tip into the pink substance

and "dot" those acne area's. Good for

all skin types who suffer from acne

Sound like a cheaper version of mario badescu drying lotion, theres a bunch of others out there too like "holy zit" which is supposed to be the same but better.