Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I get so depressed somtimes.. i start breaking out and have old pimples that still arent gone, im sick of covering them up with makeup. im sick of spending hundreds of dollars on medications. im so sick of laying in bed with a medicated face just trying to heal up so i can see the boy i like. i met a boy when i was having my monthly clear skin week and now that im breaking out i have to make excuses to not see him. im a prisoner to my room and my stress i feel is jus makin it worse. im a pretty girl but i feel like i will never be acne free.

my diet is perfect my skin washing is precise and clean. idk why this happens. i drink water like its a full time job and i just dont know what to do anymore.

also my dermatologist says my acne isnt severe enough to take accutane :( i want it so bad. i jus want to wipe this thing out. i will be so much happier if i had clear skin and some ppl really dont undrstand how lucky they really are.

I get so depressed somtimes.. i start breaking out and have old pimples that still arent gone, im sick of covering them up with makeup. im sick of spending hundreds of dollars on medications. im so sick of laying in bed with a medicated face just trying to heal up so i can see the boy i like. i met a boy when i was having my monthly clear skin week and now that im breaking out i have to make excuses to not see him. im a prisoner to my room and my stress i feel is jus makin it worse. im a pretty girl but i feel like i will never be acne free.

my diet is perfect my skin washing is precise and clean. idk why this happens. i drink water like its a full time job and i just dont know what to do anymore.

also my dermatologist says my acne isnt severe enough to take accutane :( i want it so bad. i jus want to wipe this thing out. i will be so much happier if i had clear skin and some ppl really dont undrstand how lucky they really are.

Ditto, my doc denied me too, but everytime i go i am clearing up but not this time and i see her tomorrow to try again. Plus i gatherd all the pics up from the past year of all the horrific breakouts and put them on my phone as evidence tht it is so persitant! lol So maybe it will be enough to convince her.

oh oh me too, im ean i had severe acne but still i couldnt take it. well i got the messed up face to live with but dont worry about it, plz see that guy, go to a club, and have fun!

i realised after all these years that actually, a lot of my frinds had acnem, some even have scarring that some would call 'bad'.. but tbh you dont see that at all, i guess it s apsychological thing

Edited by Polka

im a prisoner to my room and my stress i feel is jus makin it worse.

Staying indoors more and getting fewer hours of bright outdoor light in your eyes can contribute to both acne and depression. Stress, to a first order of approximation, is elevated cortisol, which is always lowered when melatonin is high. Getting lots of bright outdoor light during the day amplifies the nightly melatonin surge, decreasing the total # of hours of elevated cortisol (aka "stress"). Acne's ability to make people hide in dim indoor light helps make outbreaks worse than they need to be.

IMHO, :D

thanks guyssss, i jus need some tips cuz i have pimples that are red but no bump no nothing? jus like a red dot on my skin?? idk, any thoughts?

Relax. Go out and see the guy you like.. making excuses not to see him will push him away faster than you think acne will.

Acne sux, but your lucky thats the worst you have and that you have so much potential.

Trust me acne is no big deal.. today its acne, tomorrow the excuse will be something else.......

Fuck acne and just live.

Slave2makeup, I love your avatar pic. Its how I feel everyday...I just want to scream and cry from the rooftops. I think it captures alot of peoples exact emotion on this board.

Edited by Lisa14

Slave2makeup, I love your avatar pic. Its how I feel everyday...I just want to scream and cry from the rooftops. I think it captures alot of peoples exact emotion on this board.

MUAH!! KISSSS KISSS XOXOXOXOXO HANG IN THERE HUNNY BUNCHES OF OATS WEEEE WILL BE OKKKAY

Believe me when I say, I know how you feel. The whole acne/red/oily looking face is killing me mentally and physically to the point where I don't go out unless its to a dark place like the movies or such. Most time I just stay home. But compared to me, you look pretty damn hot (although I'm judging by a tiny picture of you). Since I don't know how old you are, I'm not going to advise taking a shot of alcohol and just grin and bear it like I do sometimes.

its all healed up because i started using tea tree oil as a spot treatment and benzoyl peroxide wash with benza perm 10%

reallly good regimen