Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Novalie

Check out these before and afters

I wonder what the heck the story is behind those triplets.

They were in the news awhile back. Burns if I remember correctly.

If that impresses you, than you must not know what scars are.

Why do you have to be rude? Your comment offended me. I know exactly what scars are. I've been living with them, covering my face and back, for the past 10 years.

I'm "impressed" because I've spent thousands of dollars and undergone numerous, various treatments and I've seen no results. I guess you could say I'm "impressed" at anything that shows improvement.

Why do you have to be rude? Your comment offended me. I know exactly what scars are. I've been living with them, covering my face and back, for the past 10 years.

I'm "impressed" because I've spent thousands of dollars and undergone numerous, various treatments and I've seen no results. I guess you could say I'm "impressed" at anything that shows improvement.

thanks novalie for the website/post,

the results are very impressive! I have some shallow rolling scars and hyperpigmentation i would like to get rid of and would probably try laser one day! thanks. : D

pics sometimes aren't all that trustworthy. they can be doctored, photoshopped, altered and don't ever forget the magic of lighting.

take it from me, i went to a doc for subcision and tca cross, saw all his outstanding pics and i ended up with no positive results, just permanent hyperpigmentation