Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cherry_bomb

SEVERELY dry skin on spiro. need some help!

ive been taking 100 mg of spiro for about 2 weeks now. i also used benzaclin for the first couple of days as well and it worked but then my face got so red dry and itchy that i just had to stop! i dont know if my super dry skin is a result of using that benzaclin, or if its spiro making it dry. does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how i can bring my skin's moisture level back to normal? i have to moisterize like, every 10 minutes and when i put makeup on my skin is so dry that the skin around my eyes wrinkle! its terrible! what products or home remedies would be a good solution for this?

Extra Virgin Coconut oil for about a week to a month could snap your skin back into shape. I use Oil of olay deep hydrating beauty fluid fairly cheap and my skin SUCKS it up!! Don't use that other stuff on spiro or if you do spot treat.. And as you get further into the spiro keep decreasing harsh acne treatments until you eventually stop. Sometimes dry or irritated skin especially when on spiro will actually cause you to break out or prolong your clear skin. GOOD LUCK!