Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scorpio8647

Why isn't my skin healing!!

Ok.... I've tried anything I possibly can and my skin still looks like crap! It's rather frustrating & depressing. Overall my facial skin is multicolored, hyperpigmented,darkened,dented & uneven! Looks horrible... I'm only 17 & I look like a 65 year old wrinkled man! No offense to anyone around that age! I've tried a whole bunch of things people suggested... didn't work! I can't afford expensive lazer surgery & I heard black people shouldn't get it because it makes our skin worse. I'm always breaking out in pimples... Not as bad as it use to be. I just want something that will smooth my skin & get it to one even color again... I've tried a whole bunch of crap that didn't do nothing... Alot of people suggest retin-a or accuatane but I have to rely on my mother for that! She doesn't want me going to a derm... Plus the only way I can get those are if they were prescribed to me. I want my face back... I'm so worried about buying products now because I'm afraid I'll waste my money! I can't really trust anything & I don't know where to turn... Does anyone want to trade yahoo IM's so we can talk better?? Thanks sad.gif

Take it easy. There are loads of people on this forum who would like to help you find what works for you.

First, what are you doing now to treat your acne?

How often do you do this treatment? (day and night, every other day, etc)

How long have you been trying this treatment?

If you tell us that, we can give you ideas. Something will work for you. It's just we're all different and have to tailor a solution to our specific problems.

-Better Days

Ok.... I've tried anything I possibly can and my skin still looks like crap! It's rather frustrating & depressing. Overall my facial skin is multicolored, hyperpigmented,darkened,dented & uneven! Looks horrible... I'm only 17 & I look like a 65 year old wrinkled man! No offense to anyone around that age! I've tried a whole bunch of things people suggested... didn't work!  I can't afford expensive lazer surgery & I heard black people shouldn't get it because it makes our skin worse. I'm always breaking out in pimples... Not as bad as it use to be. I just want something that will smooth my skin & get it to one even color again... I've tried a whole bunch of crap that didn't do nothing... Alot of people suggest retin-a or accuatane but I have to rely on my mother for that! She doesn't want me going to a derm... Plus the only way I can get those are if they were prescribed to me. I want my face back... I'm so worried about buying products now because I'm afraid I'll waste my money! I can't really trust anything & I don't know where to turn... Does anyone want to trade yahoo IM's so we can talk better?? Thanks sad.gif