Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jane1987

Best Accutane price without insurance

Hi,

I just went to my derm who has agreed to prescribe me accutane, I will get the prescription and can start the meds in one month as required by ipledge rules. However, as I have only recently moved to the US for work purposes only I don't have medical insurance. My doctor told me that as I am paying for the course myself, my 'homework' is to ring up different pharmacies to find the best price as they differ greatly from pharmacy to pharmacy and then I can buy it from there using my prescription.

I wondered, whether anybody knows the best places to buy accutane at the best price? whether online or an actual pharmacy? I was thinking about ordering from some canadian online pharmacies (who require a fax of the prescription from the doctor) but I don't know how reputable these are.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Oh and someone recommended Costco to me. They quoted $227 a month for a 40mg prescription of Claravis. I can save only like $11 if I order a two month supply but i don't know how long I will be on 40mg.

Does anyone know of a better price than the one above?

Edited by jane1987

costco is the way to go. I wish my derm would of told me generic brands differ so much in price. Now I got to pay out of pocket because i reached my annual 1600 dollars limit for prescriptions. CVS charges 900 for 80 mgs a day for a month. I was so pissed when i realized this.