Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I am fairly new to here, though i have been looking at this site for quite a long time, its really helped me out. Anyway just thought id share somethig that i have found out recently and absolutely love it!

little bit of background; i have had acne since i was 14, am now 22 and it got to a stage where i wouldnt go out with my friends and was reluctant to leave the house. my mum got me to go the the gp who perscribed me topical antibiotics. i was on them about 2 weeks and they seemed to be working but my skin was so dry and peeling, i had loads of red marks and craters from old spots and it looked like my face was a lot worse tha it actually was. anyway i read on here a post about the OCM so i decided to try it.

Oh my God!! it did wonders for my skin. i have been doing it for about 4 days now and i can already see the difference. my skin lookes so smooth and the marks and dry skin on my chin have nearly disapeared. i still get a few sponts, but no way as bad.

this is definately one thing i would recomment to anyone out there with bad skin, all it needs is a bit of moisture!