Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered my sample yesterday , I'm very surprised they ship to ireland , not many american products do , If it does work for me i'll continue to buy it , 26 dollars is about 20 euro which isn't much considering how much acne sufferers usually spend on cosmetics

Also i agree with the last post , progress updates would be great considering the official site only links to 3 reviews

I ordered my sample yesterday , I'm very surprised they ship to ireland , not many american products do , If it does work for me i'll continue to buy it , 26 dollars is about 20 euro which isn't much considering how much acne sufferers usually spend on cosmetics

Also i agree with the last post , progress updates would be great considering the official site only links to 3 reviews

Im in the UK and ordered mine about 10 days ago. No idea when its going to get here! What with all customs and shizz.

I still have yet to get my free sample :|

Walrus, how's your skin? Updates, guys :] I want to see how well this is working for people.

it took exactly a week to get my sample, and ive been using it for a week and 2 days and honestly my skin is about the same as it was before i started, maybe even a little worse. at first i got some pretty bad breakouts but now it seems its starting to clear up, im getting barely any new ones. the new ones that i do get seem to be going away much faster as well. my skin is slightly less oily. i do have confidence that it will keep getting better so i still consider it an improvement but by no means a miracle product

I agree with you completely. My skin is way less oily (Obviously it's a good thing, it helps out with acne) I haven't seen any major improvements expect my zits seem to be getting smaller.

I spoke with the owner of acnescript, He said you wont see any major improvements tell 3-5 days after taking acnescript. He also indicated to me that the company is losing money. So seriously, If you guys like AcneScript, Be sure to buy it.

I also asked him about possible discounts for return members (Members that will continue to buy from Acnescript for a long period of time) He said in the future there will be a discount.

Edited by mat

Also If you drink alot of Energry Drinks (RockStar, Full Throttle) Keep in mind not to go to crazy on them while taking AcneScript. Acnescript contains will over 4,000%DV on B Vitamins.. And yes its possible to overdose on vitamins, So just watch yourself. I know for myself I drink 2-3 Rockstars per day, I'm cutting that out of my program Haha.

@honeymaid

I know you said the webiste looks sketchy, Just the other day the company posted a blog post saying "It's been pointed out more than a few times that our website looks like an amateur made it. To set the record straight...an amateur did make it. Me! We didn't have the wherewithal to do everything fancy - and the website was an area that we chose to skimp. We put our money into our ingredients and into our free samples. The website can wait. I will happily hand it over to someone in a few months."

@honeymaid

I know you said the webiste looks sketchy, Just the other day the company posted a blog post saying "It's been pointed out more than a few times that our website looks like an amateur made it. To set the record straight...an amateur did make it. Me! We didn't have the wherewithal to do everything fancy - and the website was an area that we chose to skimp. We put our money into our ingredients and into our free samples. The website can wait. I will happily hand it over to someone in a few months."

Wait. So you work for the site and you're here promoting the product? Really? You don't see a conflict of interest in that?

@honeymaid

Another question it appeared as though you were under the guise of a typical consumer. Why didn't you let it be known from the beginning that you actually did the website for the company. So, you have some sort of affiliation and it seems as though this is shameful promotion.

Are there any "real" consumers with no connection to this company with customer reviews?

@honeymaid

Another question it appeared as though you were under the guise of a typical consumer. Why didn't you let it be known from the beginning that you actually did the website for the company. So, you have some sort of affiliation and it seems as though this is shameful promotion.

Are there any "real" consumers with no connection to this company with customer reviews?

At no point did mat say he works for the company. He posted a quote from the company's blog written (I presume) by the owner.

Chill.

@honeymaid

At no point did mat say he works for the company. He posted a quote from the company's blog written (I presume) by the owner.

Chill.

Oh I see. I misread the post. Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry Mat.

Chill? Just point out that I misread the post. Don't tell me to chill. Thanks.

It's been about 5 days now since I've been using the free sample, honesty I can't tell if there's a difference or not yet. Like the people before me said I think there has been slightly less oil, so we'll see how it continues to go. I guess what most people say is it really starts to clear up about after a week, so I'll continue to post my updates here.

The company Posted another blog, And I quote

"I decided to change the "you'll start to see results in 4 days" to "within a week." Most people due start to see results on day 3-4-5 but we have had a few who contacted us at a week who were just starting to see something. Actually we even had one customer at 12 days - so things can vary by individual So - better to roll back people's expectations. This way most people will be surprised when it kicks in earlier"

"I decided to change the "you'll start to see results in 4 days" to "within a week."

Hmmm that doesn't exactly inspire. Did they test this product or not? Also the ingredients list just reads like another roll-call of all those anecdotally effective supps like B5, zinc, garlic etc which we've all tried at one time or another often to no great effect.

Sounds to me like a little cottage industry who've just jammed them all into one pill in a kind of "scattergun" approach based on all these traditionally used supps. Who knows? Maybe this particular combination will work... All I know is that I've tried most of the ingredients on the list as individual supps and in combination with others and got mainly not alot. :shrug:

Almost done with the sample, time to place an order today :)

Few days after my last post I started breaking out in pustules, but after I shaved it cleared up. Very small bumps i had from acne are gone, just a little spot there left. No pustules for days. Planning to use this in combo with MaxClarity. Overall its working well, but I kinda have the feeling its not goin to help with the red spots i have.

Well thts all for my update. For those who are starting good Luck!

Edited by someonenew

Day 6 for me absolutely no improvement, in fact I think there's more pimples on my left cheek than usual, but that's most likely because my diet has been crap lately.

"I decided to change the "you'll start to see results in 4 days" to "within a week."

Hmmm that doesn't exactly inspire. Did they test this product or not? Also the ingredients list just reads like another roll-call of all those anecdotally effective supps like B5, zinc, garlic etc which we've all tried at one time or another often to no great effect.

Sounds to me like a little cottage industry who've just jammed them all into one pill in a kind of "scattergun" approach based on all these traditionally used supps. Who knows? Maybe this particular combination will work... All I know is that I've tried most of the ingredients on the list as individual supps and in combination with others and got mainly not alot. :shrug:

For those of you that are still sketchy on rather the company is legit or rather they have tested there product, I did some research on the ingredients inside of AcneScript. All of the Ingredients in acnescript are safe, and effective in acne (In fact, all the ingredients listed in AcneScript are in somehow and someway related to helping your body fight acne) So take my word.

Organic Turmeric: Turmeric can help support the healing of acne prone skin and is used in numerous natural and organic skin care products specifically for the treatment of acne.

Vitamin b6:

Dr B Leonard Snider of Pennsylvania reported that vitamin B6 is particularly helpful in cases of acne. In one study involving adolescent girls who had menstruation difficulties, he noted reduced symptoms of acne by 50 - 75%.

Organic Burdock: Organic Burdock is a very effective treatment for the relief of acne, dry skin and eczema when used in an oil or water infusion.

Vitamin b5: Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid is an acne treatment. Taking it in large doses orally, can decrease the skins oil / sebum production.

There's a few more ingredients to acneScript, I just mentioned a few. So rather it works or not for your acne, Remember your doing something great for your body.

Edited by mat

The Main key ingredent I'd have to say would be Organic Turmeric. Do some google searches on it, or search for it on acne.org you'll see some amazing results. Organic Tumeric is a tea, But when taken orally it honestly has some pretty fucking powerful results.

What kind of packaging did the pills come in? Did it say Acne Script on it or anywhere on the package it was sent in?

What kind of packaging did the pills come in? Did it say Acne Script on it or anywhere on the package it was sent in?

Mine came in a little padded envelope. On the packaging acnescript is hand written however very roughly. Just says, "acnescript free sample"

So far i may be seeing a little improvement :)

You can smell the turmeric in it!

i know its a free sample but i ordered mine nearly a week ago and was wondering what was the average waiting time for people , i get the impression its 10 - 20 days for some people ,

i hope it gets to ireland i am desperate to try this product , as long as i've tried it , it'll put my mind at ease and i will continue to buy it if it works and hopefully shipping time is less when purchased.

it's a shame to hear the company is losing money , i don't think people will buy this product unless they try a free sample , it's the best advertising this company has got right now.

so if everyone who suffers from acne and haven't found a solution please get ordering your samples and don't forget to continue to buy it if it does help , it would be a shame to see this company not get credit where it's due especially with all the other useless commercial crap out there making millions.

Edited by Stephen1346