Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tim what has helped your clogged pores? Mine are so sticky and lodged in the corners of my mouth down toward my chin. I also have tiny milia like white bumps across the crease of my chin. These are hard and dont come out easily whereas the ones the ones in the corner never come to a head and are not hard (maybe its the softer area where they are located) I can see a white center to them and some days it looks more prnounced and I want to take a blackhead extractor to it but I have done that and a plug does not protroud up and out..It actually retreats inward. I then have to wait for it to heal and it starts all over again. The rest of my face is somewhat clear, aside from how my pores are enlarged but there is not much I can do with that anymore. Its what god has give and blessed me with at the ripe old age of 44. I cant get these bumps to go away or come out..Its a strange cycle not to mention the entire area in between my corner and crease fill up with the kind of sebum you can express in and around your pores..What stops this? Certainly not acnescript...

As for being scared of it - why?! Having said that, to be honest, looking at your pictures, I wouldn't even say you have acne - nothing much to speak of. Your skin looks quite good. I think - like all of us - your just making a mountain out of a mole hill. I really had to squint at the pics to even see what you were worried about! Also - I put my order in for the mangosteen spotscript so I'll be able to report on that in a bit.

colorado I appreciate the kind skin words and your right in that I dont have any active acne but I do get red acne like bumps on the sides of my cheek that I have to cover every day. I believe these are a component of my rosacea that I have as well. As you can see from my texture, my cheeks are heavily pores and never look even..My chin always has those bumps and I really just want to find an answer as to why its happening and not getting better after two years. I know its hard to see but they are visible when I look in the mirror and should not be there. My overall complexion is ruddy and lots of red broken caps and veins that will never go away and are not coveralble. I didnt show that in the pics.

It's been a while. Wicky, you're skin is so much better than I ever pictured from your posts. I wish mine looked like that.

My girlfriend and I broke up a little over a week ago. She got fed up with me having no confidence and not ever making any serious moves on her after three months of going out, so she started making it impossible to see her so I initiated us breaking up and she jumped right on that and agreed and had some nasty remarks at the end on how much of a wuss I am, etc. and that was the end of that.

So, as we speak I'm ordering some more Acnescript, since it's been a while and I'm not sure if I have enough to even last me until my next stuff will even get here. I'm also ordering some Spotscript M, just to try that out. I'm also going to start taking the guggul again and see how that works. Back when I was getting really bad cysts and stuff on my face for the first time in my life, I blamed guggul, turmeric capsules, and the GNC Men Sports Multivitamin for it and cut off all of them. I'm starting to think it wasn't the guggul though, and was probably the milky-smelling multivitamin.

Anyway, that's my update for now. I've been eating poorly and drinking a lot for the first time this year, but my skin isn't getting any crappier yet. Still really oily and damaged though.

Cleric, its hard when your suffering on the inside as well as the outside. Ive been where your are when I was in my early days of dating. Im 44 now and remember hearbreak quite well. This was your first experience and it was quite a blow to your self esteem but remember you wouldnt have traded this if you had the chance..Just remember these type of moments in our life dont define us a people but help shape us a give us experience. My very first boyfriend got my best friend pregnant in high school and I was devastated at the loss of both of them. They had the child, married and eventually broke up. It is a distant memory now but one that taught me something about disapointment and loss and how things like this happen for no rhyme or reason. Some years later I was walking in a park when a child (maybe 13 yrs old) walking his dog asked me for the time and it turned out to be their "love" child..I was happily married at the time and expecting my own child and couldnt believe that this adorable looking kid caused such grief in my life when I was 18 yrs old. Just remember it will pass and the girl of your dreams could be just around the corner..

As far as the acne, I thank you for the compliement but my skin never changes. The texture is permanent and I hate how the large pores make things look bumpy and uneven. This will never get better. At least with acne, you know the bump will go away. I didnt have much success with acnescript and never took gugual as it has some estrogen type properties and I cant afford to fool with my hormones at my age. They say gugual is good for cystic acne so introducing that might be helpful for you. Tim12 has suggested siprulina and chlorella, I hope I'm spelling this correctly. It is some sort of food protein that he has started taking as well as his mom. He seems to have had good results. The other thing I want to mention to you is Nicotinamide supplements. They are perscrpition vitamins taht contain zinc, folic acid, copper and niacinamide. Google it and you will find quite a success rate with this and acne. I did have luck with controlling some outbreaks but it has niacin in it and and even the non flush kind like this caused my rosacea to flare something awful. I had to stop it but this might be something to look into..good luck on your journey.

anyone using the Xanthones supplements that came complimentary with their order? Im curious as to what kind of acne they help with..

Yeah, I am. I got my package of four big bottles of Acnescript yesterday, and it's the completely new formula with everything in it. I also got the new Spotscript M and that seems to be working good in conjunction with spot treating this problem spot about an inch below my bottom lip. Almost all my issues are around my mouth these days it seems like, although I had a couple major ones just a couple months ago.

I think the stress I was experiencing from March to July had a huge impact on all the cysts and shit that were developing. As soon as me and that girl broke up, my skin got way better and I took the first pictures I had of myself since November (besides one pic I took on my birthday). These are all from the past week.

post-21814-1313531265_thumb.jpg

post-21814-1313531274_thumb.jpg

post-21814-1313531320_thumb.jpg

Besides my tiny bit of (probably temporary) happiness regarding my skin, life continues to get more miserable each day, in all areas.

post-21814-1313531265_thumb.jpg

post-21814-1313531274_thumb.jpg

post-21814-1313531320_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cleric

I really don't know what's happened two months ago after such a successful period but recently it's not working for me, or working just a liitle. What's happened guys? :confused: Also I've found a little bit shocking weight loss, and i think acnescript cause it.

It's still working for me, but I seem to have at least one constant issue around my lips ever since taking it. I bought this anti-inflammatory chapstick that I hope will help. Started my first day of the semester at school yesterday so hopefully things don't get worse.