Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yay people still talk in this thread!

I just ordered the sample (15 day supply with curcumin) yesterday and I can't wait until it comes in. I used to have pretty decent skin but my acne is flaring up again. Probably due to stress. I had this guy I really liked tell me (after a few dates) that he just isn't ready for a relationship right now and just wants to be friends :/ I'm a little bummed but such is life.

You think he friend-zoned you due to skin problems coming up, or they came up after that happened with him and you were stressed about it?

When I first started going out with that girl I've been mentioning for two months now, I had one (or more) horrible issue after another. For our first four or five dates, I wouldn't be surprised if she thought to herself, "What area of his face will have a big red sore on it this time?" After I stopped taking 30+ pills a day and brought it down to the basics along with Acnescript and B5, I'm back to having no new breakouts or whiteheads, just like I was before I went overboard and added a ton more pills to my daily routine once I saw how great Acnescript was working and thought the more pills the better!

I'm slowly healing/fading the red marks I have, and just trying to control flakiness/redness/shinyness due to using a lot of BP, almost always twice a day, shaving every few days, and using a tinted moisturizer most of the time, which sometimes looks good and sometimes it doesn't. I've been using like 4-5 pumps of Acne.org BP and Moisturizer each, and that's been helping a lot lately too I think.

BTW, things are going great with the girl. I'm 100% inexperienced and am 24 years old, so I figured all hope was gone for me when it came to women. This girl is insanely pretty, came out of nowhere, and likes me! We had what would technically be our eight date earlier today on Wednesday and have been "official" for just over three weeks now (but have been dating for just under two months). It feels weird to even type those things and be referring to myself. I'm pretty sure this is going to last at this point, she knows every embarrassing thing about me (inexperience wise, etc.) and has seen me at really bad times skin-wise and still stuck by like nothing was wrong. I figured she'd never want to see me again after that first date when I showed up with that issue on my upper lip that haunted me for weeks.

I just started my second to last Acnescript bottle from that 4-bottle order I got a few weeks ago. I'm going to put in a order for a few more soon. I look forward to getting the new formula with the Xanthones and Green Tea Extract in them. I remember when I got my Spotscript in the mail with the bonus trial version of the Xanthones back in early April on the day of my first date. Feels like years ago..

Pretty sure the pimples came afterwards, due to stress. Either way I feel weird because this is one of the few times I've been single single. Like not dating anyone, not talking to anyone, not having a crush on anyone, just nothing. It feels kind of freeing but kind of lonely at the same time.

So it takes acnescript about 9 days to send out the order after it's been payed, this was the longest it's ever taken. I advise anyone who uses acnescript consistently to stay clear to order 2 weeks before you run out! I don't have any serious actives, but I want to prevent any new ones while my PIH is healing. Gonna try taking two a day now as well instead of 3.

Ugh! I don't know if it's the weather, my shitty sleeping/dietary habits, or stress (maybe a combination) but my skin is going CRAZY. I'm talking like 4-6 new little pimples a day. Or maybe even hormones since my birth control is making me spot right now.

Edited by Kristaball

Alright, so nevermind. I guess I'm on the tail end of this terrible breakout because I have no new pimples. I used an aspirin and honey mask last night to help get rid of pimples/bring them to a head and I'm using aloe vera gel to HOPEFULLY discourage the formation of redmarks because holy shit these red marks will be HUGE if not.

I bought some nice fancy skin stuff at Whole Foods yesterday to try and help with my damaged skin since I haven't had much active stuff the past few days. I did notice some redness around my bottom lip though, kinda near the corner, and today I woke up to it being a little white head. It was tiny but I popped it with a safety pin and then the whole area got red so I put AHA+ on it, then ice cubed it, and now I put some ACV/Indian Healing Clay mixture on it. I see this girl again on Wednesday and seriously need to not look like crap. I'm about to run a few miles and then after I shower I going to put the cremes I bought from Whole Foods on again (with a little BP this time in some spots too) and then spot treat with the ACV/IHC mixture once again.

am I the only one who this never really worked for? Im on spironolactone as well so Im wondering if this is why. I took 4 a day for a while and then weaned down to 2 and Ive been on it consisitently for 3 months..I broke out like crazy this weekend and my pores are disgustingly oily and clogged...WTF? I also got a bottle of the Xanthones in it but not sure what the heck these are and how they help acne? Anyoone know...

There's actually been a handful of people who it hasn't worked for wicky, so I'm sure there IS something out there that works for you!

So I got the acnescript a couple days ago, they come in the bottles that are used for boosters now, and have 5000% of the rdv of vitamin b 5 (I think) instead of 2600% in the same dosage, less zinc, and less of something else. Not really comfortable taking that much, but we'll see how it goes. Also, the pills were covered in curcumin, so that kind of sucked when it got all on my hands and then on my phones back cover, and curcumin is a real peristant sucker when it comes to staining everything. still going to stick to two a day for now. No more free curcumin either :/

Wow, that doesn't sound good at all. I just put in an order for four more bottles of Acnescript a couple days ago, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the new formula is. Why the heck would they put LESS Zinc in it? Looks like I'll have to buy a separate bottle of that and take that once a day or something, cause Zinc is a really important ingredient for acne it seems.

I'm not sure of the numbers right now, but I take a lot of B-5. I take 4 Acnescripts and then 1 or 2 B5's a day, usually just one, on its own in between the 12 hour doses of Acnescript.

The new capsules are supposed to have the Xanthones and Green Tea Extract inside the capsule now too right? Wicky, when did you get your bottle of Xanthones? I got one in the first week of April with the SpotScript, but didn't get one when I got my big order of pills 2-3 weeks later.

Right now my skin is ok, I'm still trying to find a good moisturizer cause the Acne.org one sometimes looks great and sometimes doesn't. I want to put healing/moisturizing stuff on my skin to try and make the overall appearance not so crappy, but then that might make me breakout or something, so I never know what to do. My main concern right now is this little prick of a pimple on the edge of my bottle lip. It's small and even if I pop it it forms another whitehead. I had ACV/IHC and Aspirin/honey on it all day and night yesterday, and now I just showered and am about to put the ACV/IHC spot treatment on it again after applying the BP. This thing NEEDS to be dead in less than 48 hours, and I work the next two days and won't be able to babysit this thing all day like I would want to. Hoping for a miracle over the next 18 hours.

Alright, now my big pimples are dying but I keep getting extremely little ones. I think this might have to do with the aspirin/honey mask I've been doing as the aspirin is purging my face out a bit.

Today I decided to get my conch pierced because I really need something new to focus on besides my face. I need a part of my body to love, and right now it's my cute little diamond in my ear. :)

Aw. :3

I've been doing a aspirin/honey treatment on that issue on the edge of my lip for the last few hours after pulling off the IHC/ACV mixture I put on it for a couple hours. I keep putting on more and more aspirin mixture every hour or two just to keep it as strong as possible. I haven't been able to see what the actual issue looks like yet. It didn't seem much improved when I took the IHC off. I don't know yet if I'll take another shower before I go to bed and see what has become of it. Probably will. This damn thing is coming at the worst time ever.

Yeah, I still have like four pimples right now and while they're not that bad, i would prefer if they weren't there. Also, guy who I liked asked me to hang tonight. Updates will come...

STILL NO ACNESCRIPT THOUGH :(

No acnescript today either. :( I'm getting impatient!

As for hanging out, nothing romantic happened. We smoked weed (LOL no judgement please!) and hung out in this park at night, watching the light play on the water. It was gorgeous. I wanted to lay my head on his shoulder but my conch piercing still hurts so that's a no-go there. There was a few times when our knees would touch and we didn't move them. Idk maybe I'm looking into things too much.

Sorry Krista :/ maybe you should try shooting them an email?

Anyone using the new formula?

Also, damn curcumin stains. It's all on the back cover of my phone! >[

Today I've received a new bottle of acnescript, a new formula. Can anyone say about the difference between new one and old one.

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've actually posted on acne.org but I'm interested in talking to you guys about acnescript. So let me tell you a little about myself first. I've had acne since I was 13, I'm now 17. After destroying my skin with harsh chemicals for years I finally decided to switch to something more natural, and finally I ended up on acnescript. Now after reading some of your post I ordered some aztec clay, so now my regimen is completely natural. It consists of naturalia acne wash, burt's bee peach and willowbark scrub, acnescript, and when it arrives in the mail aztec clay. Now my acne is very mild at this point. My main problems seem to be red marks, clogged pores, easily irritated skin, and uneven tone. So I was wondering if you guys who use aztec clay have seen any improvement in your red marks? And also has anyone noticed that their skin looks better when they weened down to one dose of acnescript? I think there's too much b5 in the formula.

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've actually posted on acne.org but I'm interested in talking to you guys about acnescript. So let me tell you a little about myself first. I've had acne since I was 13, I'm now 17. After destroying my skin with harsh chemicals for years I finally decided to switch to something more natural, and finally I ended up on acnescript. Now after reading some of your post I ordered some aztec clay, so now my regimen is completely natural. It consists of naturalia acne wash, burt's bee peach and willowbark scrub, acnescript, and when it arrives in the mail aztec clay. Now my acne is very mild at this point. My main problems seem to be red marks, clogged pores, easily irritated skin, and uneven tone. So I was wondering if you guys who use aztec clay have seen any improvement in your red marks? And also has anyone noticed that their skin looks better when they weened down to one dose of acnescript? I think there's too much b5 in the formula.

Red marks fade away over time on their time. I found that acnescript really helped calm my skin but I didn't feel it did too much for my red marks. Just be very gentle on your skin and drink lots of water and give it time - those red marks will go away! For your clogged pores, perhaps you should look at putting an exfoliator into your regimen.