Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So you think an unknown company called Patriot Group Solutions LLC has found a cure for acne? WHOIS lookup gives you information about the domain.

Acnescript seems wrong on so many levels to me.

It's an absolutely free sample. You give them your name and address, that's it. Literally. They can't scam you out of any money, so what's wrong with trying a free sample?

Where are the pills produced?

What are the side effects?

Where is the documentation that it works?

What's the difference between the three different pills?

Why does the website lack proper information about the company?

According to someonenew the pills contain 500mg vitamin b5. The daily recommended dosage is 6mg. If you take two pills per day, that amounts to almost one year of recommended vitamin b5 in two days.

Btw., the pills would be illegal both to import and sell in my country based on the ingredients posted here.

I got a picture of what i recieved, just uploaded it on image shack so your goin to have to click the link to see it.

http://yfrog.com/b9dscn0071j

I think they may have changed the name of xtra to something else now....

pill is pretty small, but the container of them smells when you open it. as for the b5 it does have more than the daily value, but i've had to take grams of that stuff to notice any difference. On top of this i got a super b and an extra b5 supplement i take.

As for side effects, i haven't noticed anything unusual, but everything in the pill is healthy for you and none of it is in bad amounts so I don't think anything will happen unless your allergic maybe.

If it works, that i dunno but I think its mainly just tryin to help your immune system kill off your bacteria tht causes acne... Look up beta glucan and the other ingredients on google, people have had success treating acne with the stuff in here.

Once a week or so goes by i will post up some results.

Hope tht helps.

Edited by someonenew

@MrSebastian - 500mg of b5 is nothing. There are people who take 10 grams or even more a day and don't see any side effects. It's a water soluble vitamin, so it'd be pretty hard to overdose on it.

@someonenew: Thank you for the picture!

@MrSebastian - 500mg of b5 is nothing. There are people who take 10 grams or even more a day and don't see any side effects. It's a water soluble vitamin, so it'd be pretty hard to overdose on it.

I just put in an order, its free what the hell! lol. If you do some research on the ingredients, there is NOTHING that can harm you. 500mg B5 is a standard dosage even if you buy it in supplement form. I bought 500mg B5 off the shelf.

I mean i get skepticism but theres nothing that i can find wrong with this product. Also its not illegal in europe! lol You can buy all this stuff yourself. They have just put it all together in a pill. Thi is full of natural ingredients. Dont put it in the same boat as accutane.

I mean i get skepticism but theres nothing that i can find wrong with this product. Also its not illegal in europe! lol

Europe has about 50 legal jurisdictions. Do you claim the pills are legal in all of Europe? If so, you are incorrect.

I mean i get skepticism but theres nothing that i can find wrong with this product. Also its not illegal in europe! lol

Europe has about 50 legal jurisdictions. Do you claim the pills are legal in all of Europe? If so, you are incorrect.

Well they ship to the UK so thats fine by me :) Dont try so hard to find a problem with something. Ill restate my point. NONE of these ingredients will cause you any harm. You could down the whole box and be perfectly fine.

I just bought a 30 day supply for $23.00 without trying the trial. It seems like everyone that has tried it, seems to have something good to say about it, And plus satisfaction guaranteed by the company. Rather it works or not, I'm doing something good for my body.

It's been a few a days taking the pills and since yesterday afternoon I have less and less whiteheads. My regimen has changed last month though and I got off my b5 supplement. So tht may have something to with it. Now I just use a salyic acid wash hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice. If you guys want any more updates I will keep postin them weekly.

It's been a few a days taking the pills and since yesterday afternoon I have less and less whiteheads. My regimen has changed last month though and I got off my b5 supplement. So tht may have something to with it. Now I just use a salyic acid wash hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice. If you guys want any more updates I will keep postin them weekly.

That's awesome :dance: Keep the updates coming please! I’m glad you’re seeing some “progress”! Still waiting for my sample to arrive.

Anyone else?

This company and its site seems a bit sketchy....

They only have one good review on the site and they have a link to this site espousing all of these positive reviews but if you look at the link there is about three reviews and it appears as though only two of those people are legitimately talking about this particular product.

This seems suspect.....

They only have one good review on the site and they have a link to this site espousing all of these positive reviews but if you look at the link there is about three reviews and it appears as though only two of those people are legitimately talking about this particular product.

This seems suspect.....

its a brand new product thats why there isnt many reviews yet

This seems suspect.....

\

Well, that is true and I figured that. So, yesterday I contacted the company asking for more background information and they literally emailed me minutes later with no information about their background. This makes me a bit more dubious.

Well I just got my free sample about two days ago, but I just had a question for people that have been using this, it says to take two pills a day, now should I take those pills both at once or spread it out? I was thinking one in the morning and then one at night, what do you guys think?

Well I just got my free sample about two days ago, but I just had a question for people that have been using this, it says to take two pills a day, now should I take those pills both at once or spread it out? I was thinking one in the morning and then one at night, what do you guys think?

ur supposed to take them both at the same thing

Just a little note, I purchased the 30 day supply on Friday, and just got it today on Monday. Very Very Quick Shipping. i'll post here daily to tell you the results I am seeing, and if any side effects. Also make sure you take the pills with food as directed.

Edited by mat

This seems suspect.....

\

Well, that is true and I figured that. So, yesterday I contacted the company asking for more background information and they literally emailed me minutes later with no information about their background. This makes me a bit more dubious.

You need to understand that making pills as a private label is pretty easy to do. Any of us can make pills from a company that makes them. Acnescript tells the company the ingredents they want in there pills and the company probably charges them maybe $5.00 a bottle of pills (If even that) than they resell it to us for $23.00.. It's easy money making, The trick is the ingredents though.

Yeah I'm using Epidou (About once a week) and Aczone Daily. ( I use Epidou only once a week because mixing it with aczone will cause some nasty side effects) But yeah man I maybe have Mild Acne.. Somewhere among the lines.

Yeah I'm using Epidou (About once a week) and Aczone Daily. ( I use Epidou only once a week because mixing it with aczone will cause some nasty side effects) But yeah man I maybe have Mild Acne.. Somewhere among the lines.

i hope there isn't some secret ingredient that makes your skin staying clear dependent on that pill for life :D I'm just a conspirator when it comes to these things :P

sorry i didn't mean to quote you , oops :)

i hope there isn't some secret ingredient that makes your skin staying clear dependent on that pill for life :D I'm just a conspirator when it comes to these things :P

sorry i didn't mean to quote you , oops :)

i doubt it, it contains only natural ingredients. but ur acne will come back once u stop it just like every other product