Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi. If you're like me and have dry skin you are constantly balancing between drying your zits and not totally drying out your face. I found the first product that works without doing anything else to my face - which is just terrific! Its called Acnescript. I think what makes it work better is it is a pill - so i'm not rubbing stuff all over my face and drying it out I don't see any posts on here about it so I thought I'd clue you in. They had a 15day free trial so there wasn't any cash up front (which you know is important to some of us!). I don't hink you can get it at stores but it is available online at their store.

Edited by nancyg

I haven't seen anything mentioned here about acnescript. It is supposed to start working - Sorry, its a pill, not a wash. It is supposed to start working after 4 days. I ordered the sample and I am very happy to report that I did notice something within a week. I have very bad cystic acne that is very difficult to do anything with. After using it for the full 15 days of the trial I have seen a really big improvement. They say it will cure it and it has not done that by any means. But still after two weeks it has made a big difference. Perhaps it will cure it after a longer time I hope. I did order another month and can't wait to see how much more it helps. Worth a look. Thanks

Edited by wenhen

I think I was one of the first users of it. It actually works. I've used it for almost 3 weeks and my zits aren't gone but when I do get one it is really small and shrivels up fast. It was a free sample so - actually when I signed up they needed email, name & stuff. Now they give it to you with just an address. You might be happily surprised. :) I thought it would be junk to but like I said it actuall did what they said. Nanc

I think I was one of the first users of it. It actually works. I've used it for almost 3 weeks and my zits aren't gone but when I do get one it is really small and shrivels up fast. It was a free sample so - actually when I signed up they needed email, name & stuff. Now they give it to you with just an address. You might be happily surprised. :) I thought it would be junk to but like I said it actuall did what they said. Nanc

how bad was ur acne before it and do u think it would help with a severe case? i ordered the one for very oily skin btw, which did u use?

Edited by walrus eater

i realize its new but still theres been like 10 ppl in the world that ive ever heard of that have used it and all had great results. im pretty sure everyone should at least give it a try seeing as tho they are so confident in it they give it away for free........... im still waiting on mine to ship to me but i have pretty high hopes for it for some reason altho i always get let down in the end so im guna be ready for that this time

I went to their site and got the free trial 2 seconds ago ^_^

It looks promising, I guess. Mostly, I like the fact that to get the free trial, I didn't give them any info except for my address. No cost or anything.

In the end, with something like that, you have nothing to lose :]

I've never had much luck with any supplements or pills before, but it's worth a try. It's free..

i just saw te advert online as well. i dont know how much i can trust it though.. it looks too good to be true. do you know if ithas any side effects? is it a pill like accutane that is linked to serious side effects?

Thanks for putting this up, I just ordered the free trial. There really is nothing to lose especially since it's free so why not give it a shot.

I just ordered some. Can't beat free. Unless it has nasty side effects.... :shifty:

i just saw te advert online as well. i dont know how much i can trust it though.. it looks too good to be true. do you know if ithas any side effects? is it a pill like accutane that is linked to serious side effects?

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

It's made with natural ingredients, and doesn't mention any harsh side effects. I can't imagine it would be anything like accutane.

It does look too goo to be true, and I haven't gotten mine yet to tell you how it works. But I do know that to order it, all they need is your name and address-nothing else. No credit card numbers or payment for anything. Completely free including shipping.

So, yeah, you really have nothing to lose.

:D my sample finally came in the mail. It took a couple weeks to get though. Right now I'm on a b 5 supplement but I'm goin to throw this in here and see how it works. If I remember I will update.

So you think an unknown company called Patriot Group Solutions LLC has found a cure for acne? WHOIS lookup gives you information about the domain.

Acnescript seems wrong on so many levels to me.

check out the reviews on this site, theyre all 5 stars and google it for more reviews everyone thats used it has had sucsess. i just got mine today and ill be sure to update. it says it takes up to 4 days to see results though

Edited by walrus eater

I actually looked up the stuff in the pills since i got them and everything looks like pretty much an approach to kill the bacteria causing acne and reduce oil production. In my experience, anti-biotics worked good and b5 worked good as well. Anyways heres a breakdown of what it has,

Organic Tumeric 900mg

Vitamin b5 500mg (barely anything)

Organic Deod Garlic 200mg

Organic Burdock 100mg

Organic Black Pepper 100mg

1,3 1,6 Beta Glucans 60mg

Vitamin b6 50mg

Zinc L-Aspartate 30 mg

Garlic, Turmeric, 1,3 1,6 Beta Glucans, Burdock, Black Pepper, B6 are helpful in boosting the immune system and killing bad bacteria. Now I don't think it will help me clear up within 4 days but I do believe that after a couple weeks my acne will recede.

Edit: just saw your post walrus, just wanted to wish ya luck.

Edited by someonenew

I actually looked up the stuff in the pills since i got them and everything looks like pretty much an approach to kill the bacteria causing acne and reduce oil production. In my experience, anti-biotics worked good and b5 worked good as well. Anyways heres a breakdown of what it has,

Organic Tumeric 900mg

Organic Burdock 100mg

Vitamin b6 50mg

Zinc L-Aspartate 30 mg

Garlic, Turmeric, 1,3 1,6 Beta Glucans, Burdock, Black Pepper, B6 are helpful in boosting the immune system and killing bad bacteria. Now I don't think it will help me clear up within 4 days but I do believe that after a couple weeks my acne will recede.

Edit: just saw your post walrus, just wanted to wish ya luck.

thanks, and i meant it says u will start seeing results in 4 days but not completely clear

Edited by walrus eater

Organic Tumeric 900mg

Organic Burdock 100mg

Vitamin b6 50mg

Zinc L-Aspartate 30 mg

Can you post a picture of what you received?

So you think an unknown company called Patriot Group Solutions LLC has found a cure for acne? WHOIS lookup gives you information about the domain.

Acnescript seems wrong on so many levels to me.

It's an absolutely free sample. You give them your name and address, that's it. Literally. They can't scam you out of any money, so what's wrong with trying a free sample?

My skins oily too so thats the one I ordered. I ordered a bottle, I paid for a bottle, and didn't get it right away. I complained and they apologized and I did get it the next day. They said that they were experiencing growning pains. It does work though. My zits are gone. They'll start to appear then they just shrivel. I've quit using bp on them and they still seem to be shrivling on their own. I tried murad and that didn't do anything. My skin is dry now. The oily version sucks it bigtime. If you don't really have really oily skin I'd go with the middle one. Nanc

I'm actually surprised there seems to be no catch. All they need is your address, so I just ordered it. I don't even know if I'll use it but it was free so what the hell!