Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ballsoftitanium

22 hrs fasting, 2 hrs feasting plus no masturbation log

Just like the title says. I will fast for 22 hrs and eat for 2 hrs every day and also try to abstain from jerking off but will not turn down sex if i have the opportunity.

My acne is fairly mild right now but i've had it for a long time and i really just want it to be gone.

I will be avoiding milk and will also try to keep my carbs low.

I just got off a 10 day cycle of testosterone propionate and am now taking 20 mg of nolvadex for another 11 days to restart my HPTA. I will not be doing any more steroids, it is just not worth it.

So this is what i've got for my acne: 3 or 4 small ones on my thighs, 2 on my back, 2 or 3 small or healing on chest/abdomen, neck is clear, face is pretty good except for 3 or 4 small ones that are healing, arms are the real trouble spot where i have about 10 red marks that are taking FOREVER to heal and really pissing me off.

What i really want to do is a 3 week water fast but every time i start one i start giving myself excuses for why i should break it and it never goes longer than 24 hrs. I have done a 7 days water fast a year ago but i can't seem to get my mind back to the same place it was then and i fail. I need some encouragement from you guys to keep me on track because i know i can do it and i know it will help my acne and make a huge difference in my life.

I've done something similar to what you're planning to do and it make me feel very, very ill. I would eat something small in the morning maybe a few crackers and nothing else (about 50 calories) and wouldn't eat till the next day and very soon I started to feel very dizzy and couldn't concentrate on anything, I felt like I was going to pass out when I walked up the stairs. I find sleeping very difficult and I could barely go for more than two days.

you're probably hypoglycemic thats what happens when your blood sugar dips too low

some people can handle it and others can't i think its mostly a matter of getting used to it

been on this diet for 2 days, hunger is there but manageable. still breaking out a little bit but i suspect that is mostly from the steroids/jerking off/other hormonal issues which should calm down soon

i only ate for one hour today and it was pretty healthy, had an omlette with 5 whole eggs, some celery, an onion and some mushrooms, had that with tomato sauce and half a cup of mixed nuts and a very large apple, also had a slice of cantaloupe and a slice of homemade pumpkin pie, i'd say this was around 1500 calories which would put me at about a 1000 cal deficit for the day. at that pace i will lose a pound every 3 days or maybe more factoring in loss of water and increased insulin sensitivity, either way my body composition will certainly improve

haven't jerked off in about 36 hrs but its not usually until the 5 or 6 day mark that i start to see an improvement, also leg acne does seem to be indicative of it being caused by masturbation as that seems to be where i break out the most when i jerk off, the 2 on my back are healing nice and my chest and abs are clear, still got a few little red marks on my face but they seem to be fading fast. got a new zit on my wrist (definitely the strangest place i've ever had a pimple) and the back of my neck, my arms still have about 15 small or healing, legs about 8 but these are small and they usually heal quickly so they're not really a problem

all in all, yes i broke out after messing up my hormones like that but it wasn't that bad and can be fixed.

on the upside i don't care as much as i used to about my acne and its supposed to get warm and sunny here soon according to the weather so i'll be out in that first chance i get trying to get a tan because the sun always seems to help my skin

gonna keep this log going so i can really track whats going on, i'm also putting coconut oil on my skin at night, i think it helps with the scaring

Edited by ballsoftitanium

For some reason fasting always works for me too. I've done a 5 day water only fast and got no new acne in that period. Too bad it's not a permanent solution. It sucks to lose muscle mass and I seem to lose mine at a rapid rate. Now I just do it when I'm starting to break out.

For some reason fasting always works for me too. I've done a 5 day water only fast and got no new acne in that period. Too bad it's not a permanent solution. It sucks to lose muscle mass and I seem to lose mine at a rapid rate. Now I just do it when I'm starting to break out.

maybe don't fast for as long?

a lot of people have had success eating only one meal a day, i think it would probably help your skin too

in other news my acne continues to improve despite my relatively hedonistic ways, smoking and drinking coffee and wine have not led to any new breakouts which is good news because i like doing those things

5 small ones on my legs, one on scalp, one on back of neck, face is almost completely clear there are a few small faded red marks but only noticeable if you look real close, one that is healing on my back, 2 healing on my chest and arms seem about the same taking a real long time to heal hopefully i can get some sun on them soon and speed things up